How to Install CBC Sports on Kodi?
When I went looking for the best live sports Kodi addons, CBS Sports rose to the top of the list. Being the primary source for NFL, NHL, NBA, MLS, MLB, WNBA, and NCAA sports news and videos have gained CBS Sports a remarkable fanbase. Only a sports enthusiast would realize the importance of having CBS Sports on Kodi. Installing the add on is a straightforward procedure that, in exchange, brings you the ultimate sports coverage there is.
The CBC Sports section specializes in covering sports events such as the Winter Olympics 2018 in PyeongChang, Korea. If you’re looking for instructions to install the CBC Sports Kodi addon on FireStick, Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Shield, Xbox One, Android, PC, or Mac, take a look at the tutorial below.
Steps to Installing CBC Sports on Kodi
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, aka CBC, is Canada’s most popular TV and Radio station. It offers viewers a wide range of programs that cover news, drama, sports, and much more. Bear in mind that the CBS Sports Kodi plugin is regionally restricted. In other words, you won’t be able to use the addon unless you live in Canada. If you’re a Canadian expat residing outside Canada, you need to use VPN to bypass these regional restrictions.
Follow the directions below so that you install the CBC Sports addon on Kodi and watch various live sporting events in addition to highlights and the CBS Sports archive.
- Launch Kodi Krypton.
- Click on the Settings icon located at the top of the left corner.
- Head to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Switch on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Or else, you won’t be able to install third-party add-ons.
- Click ‘Yes’ when you see the warning box.
- Return to the Kodi home screen.
- Now, click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Choose “None.”
- After that, enter the following path without the quotes “http://fusion.tvaddons.co/.”
- Give it the name ‘Fusion’ and click ‘OK.’
- Select the Addons from the Kodi home screen.
- Press on the Package Installer Icon in the left corner.
- Pick ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Fusion -> begin-here.
- Now, select plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip and install it.
- When you see the add-on enabled notification, return to the Kodi home screen.
- Go to ‘My Add-ons’ -> ‘Program Addons.’
- Select Indigo from the list.
- Now, select ‘Addon Installer’ -> ‘Video Addons’ -> ‘C’ -> Click on ‘CBC Sports’ -> Install.
- Finally, click on ‘Restart.’
- Relaunch the Kodi app and go to ‘Video Addons.’
- Select CBC Sports.
Best VPN for Kodi
You know by now that most Kodi addons function in specific areas. There are regional restrictions that forbid users’ access to these add-ons, which are not located where they are. Regardless, users can still get these add-ons if they spoof their online location and appear where these add-ons are based.
A procedure like that involves connecting to a Virtual Private Network. Once you secure such a connection, you get to bypass geo-restrictions and stream live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin. The best thing about a VPN subscription like that is it’s not only limited to removing regional-restrictions. With a VPN you get:
- To unblock restricted Kodi add-ons: With VPN, you get to bypass the regional restrictions imposed on Kodi add-ons.
- High Privacy: Your data passes through an encrypted tunnel where it comes out wholly protected with layers of protocols.
- To stop ISP Throttling: When you’re consuming a lot of bandwidth, your ISP usually throttles your bandwidth. However, when subscribed to a VPN, this will no longer happen.
- Easy to use VPN Applications: Nowadays, VPN applications are very user-friendly with easy-to-get around software and plenty of features.
Best VPN for CBS Add On
If you’re searching for a proper VPN for Kodi, then there’s no better choice than ExpressVPN. The company manages a massive server network that comprises of over 1500 servers spanning 94 different countries. With that amount of servers, you can connect from any part of the world. As a result, you get fast speeds and no drops in your connection.
Fast connections like that allow you to quickly download large files and stream video content in HD without stuttering. Furthermore, ExpressVPN’s software is easy to use and compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, game consoles, and Smart TVs.
If ExpressVPN wasn’t to your liking, there are plenty of other VPNs you can make use of to get CBS Sports on Kodi. You’ll find some of the best ones in the table below.Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install CBC Sports on Kodi – Final Thoughts
I have explained everything you need to know regarding the CBC Sports addon setup on Kodi.
Now, you get to watch your favorite sports events live on FireStick, Android TV, or any other device you might have Kodi on. Have inquiries or questions? Leave a comment in the section below.
Installed and tried it, but I receive a “CBC Sports Error” message when starting. Using Kodi 17.6 with No Limits Magic version 10.0 on android box.