Installing a VPN on Amazon Fire Stick has long been one of the few preferences of individuals who do not want to be restricted in terms of the content they’re able to access. Doing so allows them to stream content from anywhere in the world, regardless of their location. This is very essential especially for people who like to do a lot of travelling abroad; reason being, their access to websites and international content changes a lot in regard to where they may be. To maintain access to your favourite TV shows, movies and live broadcasts even from restricted websites, you only need to install a VPN to work with your Amazon Fire Stick. In this guide we’re going to look at the possibility of to installing TorGuard on FireStick.
How To Install TorGuard on FireStick
Installing TorGuard on FireStick – Is It Doable?
There are a few elements that might make installing TorGuard slightly difficult than installing other services. One of things you might have to contend with is the fact that TorGuard’s app wasn’t really designed with Firestick in mind. Secondly, Fire Stick is also limited to a landscape view, meaning you won’t be able to shift the screen’s orientation to fit your preferences. In essence, the TorGuard app simply isn’t compatible with Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick. What can you do about it? Well, your best best is to sign up with a VPN service provider that actually works on the FireStick.
Install VPN on FireStick – How To Do It
As mentioned above, you first need to sign up with the a VPN that has an app compatible with Amazon FireStick. Both BulletVPN and IPVanish fall into that category. In order to setup VPN on your FireStick, follow these instructions.
- First head over to ExpressVPN and register your VPN account.
- Launch your Fire Stick or Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to ‘Apps’ at the top of your home screen.
Go to Apps
- Now select ‘Categories’ -> ‘Utility’.
- Choose the ExpressVPN app. In case you cannot find the ‘Utility’ section on your FireStick, simply use the search function and look for ExpressVPN on the Amazon Store instead.
- Next, Select the ‘Get’ button to download the app.
- Once it has downloaded and installed, choose ‘Open’.
- Then, sign into the VPN app using yourExpressVPN Username and Password.
- Finally, choose the VPN server location you wish to connect to.
- Once the VPN connection has been established, simply click the home button on your Fire Stick remote control.
Conclusion on How To Install TorGuard on FireStick.
Installing VPN on FireStick shouldn’t be made to be more difficult than it really is. The instructions we’ve given above should work out well even if you don’t consider yourself that much of a tech wizard. Give it a try, and tell us what you think on the comment section below.