The 75th season of NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States is kicking off on February 5th, 2022, with the Busch Light Clash at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and finishing off with the 65th running of the Daytona 500 (February 19th). NASCAR is a popular racing series, which means there are dozens of channels broadcasting it all over the world.
Despite having such a massive broadcast spread, the channels airing the races are geo-restricted to their respective countries. In other words, many fans won’t get to see racers trying to one-up each other through 36 different races.
This can be managed easily as we’re used to bypassing geo-blocking mechanisms. Ready? Here’s how you can stream the 2023 NASCAR Cup Series live anywhere.
NASCAR Cup Series 2023 Official Broadcasters
As we mention, the NASCAR Cup series has gained huge popularity worldwide. Despite the pandemic a few years ago, NASCAR’s viewership saw huge viewership rates.
According to Fox Sports, the race at Darlington averaged 6.32 million viewers. It’s considered to be the most-watched competitive sports event on all television networks after the Daytona 500, which gained 7 million viewers.
Now, this number was only in the US. If we were to speak of global viewership, we’d definitely be getting hundreds of millions.
Speaking of, NASCAR has official broadcasters in a lot of countries. The full list is below, so please check if there’s one in your region.
|Ziggo Sport||The Netherlands|
|Abu Dhabi Media||The Middle East|
You’ve seen the list. If you have an official broadcaster, that’s great. However, even if you don’t, you’ll still be able to watch the 2023 series. That’s not a promise; that’s a spoiler.
The channels above apply geo-blocking, so they’re unavailable for streaming outside the country of origin. They rely on your IP address to determine your location. If you’re not within their coverage area, they’ll block you instantly.
But that’s all about to change. The following section will show you how to bypass these regional restrictions, access any channel on the list, and watch the 2023 NASCAR Cup series wherever you are.
How to Watch NASCAR 2023 Live with a VPN
The channels mentioned above cannot be viewed outside their respective region. As stated before, your IP address is used to pinpoint your actual whereabouts.
However, with a VPN, you can trick the services into thinking that you’re in any region of your choosing, provided the VPN has servers there.
In order to do that, you’ll have to connect to a VPN server based in the United States, for example, if you wish to get Fox Sports. Once connected, you’ll receive a temporary American IP address and spoof your location there.
Now, when you approach the channel again, you’ll notice that the geo-ban has been lifted. As a result, you’ll be able to stream NASCAR 2023 with ease.
ExpressVPN is one capable VPN provider. It has servers scattered across 160+ locations and they’re blazing fast as well.
On the other hand, this VPN protects your private data using the best and most efficient security features in the industry.
If you’d like to know more and check other top providers, then how about you give the table below a quick gander?
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
NASCAR Cup Series 2023
This year’s Cup Series is coming with a bang in the form of the Busch Clash. However, the races this year will just keep coming, and here’s the full schedule:
- 5 February: Clash (Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum)
- 16 February: Duels at Daytona
- 19 February: DAYTONA 500
- 26 February: Auto Club Speedway
- 5 March: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 12 March: Phoenix Raceway
- 19 March: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- 26 March: Circuit of The Americas
- 2 April: Richmond Raceway
- 9 April: Bristol Motor Speedway Dirt Race
- 16 April: Martinsville Speedway
- 23 April: Talladega Superspeedway
- 30 April: Dover Motor Speedway
- 7 May: Kansas Speedway
- 14 May: Darlington Raceway
- 21 May: North Wilkesboro Speedway (All-Star Race)
- 28 May: Charlotte Motor Speedway
- 4 June: WWT Raceway
- 11 June: Sonoma Raceway
- 25 June: Nashville Superspeedway
- 2 July: Chicago Street Race
- 9 July: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- 16 July: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- 23 July: Pocono Raceway
- 30 July: Richmond Raceway
- 6 August: Michigan International Speedway
- 13 August: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
- 20 August: Watkins Glen International
- 26 August: Daytona International Speedway
How to Watch NASCAR 2023 Live Online - Final Thoughts
The playoffs wrap up with the NASCAR Cup Series Championship at Phoenix Raceway. It's good to see some sports still moving on with their series despite the pandemic we're going through.
Now, you have everything you need to watch the 2023 NASCAR series live wherever you are. So, are you excited to see this year's highly anticipated NASCAR? Let us know in the comments below.