Fetch TV is a service offered to residents of Australia allowing them to watch Australian TV on a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, iPad, Smart TV, and Apple TV. The problem with watching Fetch TV is that is geo-restricted outside Australia. Australian expats living in US, UK, India, Canada, Mexico, France, or Italy can use VPN. VPN allows you to bypass regional restrictions and unblock Fetch TV outside Australia.
How to Watch Fetch TV outside Australia Unblock via VPN
Watch Fetch TV outside Australia using VPN
In simple terms, VPN allows you to change your IP address and get an Australian IP address instead. With this IP address, geoblocked Australian websites will think you are actually located in Australia.
- VPN unblocks all Australian streaming channels. This includes Fetch TV, SBS, ABC iView, Optus, Stan, Foxtel, Channel 9, Channel 7, and Tenplay.
- You might experience a slight decrease in Internet speed when using VPN.
- This mainly due to the fact that VPN encrypts all your traffic. This provides you with an extra layer of security and privacy when browsing the Internet.
- VPN apps can be downloaded on PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
ExpressVPN is a VPN provider with multiple VPN servers in Australia. So, you should definitely consider them if you are looking for a VPN provider. Other VPN services also support unblocking Fetch TV outside Australia.
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Unblock Fetch TV outside VPN with VPN?
By using VPN, you will be able to unblock Fetch TV outside Australia. The same method allows you to watch other Australian channels abroad as well. This includes ABC iView, SBS, TenPlay, Channel 7, and Channel 9.