How to watch Global TV outside Canada? Don’t you even think about watching ET Canada, Global News or Houdini & Doyle once you step out of Canadian borders. All of those Canadians living abroad are going to have a hard time accessing hit Canadian series and news channels due to geographical restrictions. Global TV -more commonly called Global- is currently Canada’s second most-watched private broadcast television network after CTV. But, the thing is people outside Canada cannot watch it or any Canadian channel unless they’re detected using a Canadian IP address. And that my friends, is exactly what VPNs do, they allow that spoof of location. Smart DNS proxies can help fix the situation as well, but they function differently. But, who cares as long as they unblock Global TV right? The great thing about using both is that they work just fine with PC, Mac, Android, and iOS operating systems. Read on to find out how you operate both.
How to Watch Global TV Outside Canada
How to Watch Global TV Outside Canada Using A VPN
If you’re in the UK, and you felt like watching Ranson on Global TV, you wouldn’t really be reading this had it worked out for you. So you’re here looking for answers and ways to solve your “being blocked” problem. We’re here to inform you that a VPN can help you get around this blockade instantly. A VPN allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. Your data and traffic are encrypted before even reaching the Internet. Not only are they used to access region-restricted websites, but also to provide you with the security you need. Here’s how you use a VPN to unblock Global TV:
- Sign up for a VPN service provider (we recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download and install the VPN app.
- Connect to a Canadian server, which will provide you with a Canadian IP address.
- Head on to Global TV’s online website.
- Watch every episode of Ransom without any limitations.
We recommend ExpressVPN because it’s the most trustworthy service provider in the market. ExpressVPN offers a premium service, with skillful clients, a wide range of locations to choose from and excellent performance. Should you wish to check out any other VPN service provider, make sure you check out the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
How to Watch Global TV Outside Canada Using Smart DNS proxy
As we’ve mentioned above, a Smart DNS proxy operates in a different way. For starters, it doesn’t grant you a new IP address, unlike what VPNs do. Second, A Smart DNS proxy does not affect your Internet connection, however, not all of them ensure bypassing geo restrictions. The type of Smart DNS you use determines what content you’re allowed to unblock and access. To unblock Global TV with a Smart DNS, you need to follow the instructions below:
- Sign up with a Smart DNS proxy service that supports unblocking Global TV.
- Set up Unlocator’s DNS server on your streaming device. You can configure Unlocator DNS on your router as an alternative.
- Visit Global TV’s website.
- Watch freely whatever you want on Global TV.
We nominate Unlocator as the perfect service provider for this task because it guarantees the bypassing of geo-restrictions anywhere in the world. It’s user-friendly and offers a 7-day trial. As long as people use DNS Unlocator, they can bypass restrictions and remove bans on channels like Global TV.
Watch Global TV Outside Canada
This is a message to all of you Candain and non-Candian citizens living abroad, ‘Big Brother Canada,’ ‘Will & Grace’ return, ‘FBI,’ ‘New Amsterdam’ are going to join the roster on Global TV. Don’t miss out on them when you obviously have ways to change that restrictive reality imposed on you. A Smart DNS proxy and a VPN are both capable of bypassing content you’re desperate to watch. Remember you will be unblocking all sorts of channels with just a bit of effort, so I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t jump at the idea with excitement.