How to watch Mr. Robot Season live online in UK, Australia, Canada, or anywhere else outside USA. The third season of Mr. Robot is set to premiere on USA Network on Wednesday, October 11th, 2017. Unfortunately for fans of the popular TV series, USA Network is geoblocked outside USA. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to bypass regional restrictions with the help of VPN and Smart DNS proxies. Learn how to stream Mr. Robot Season 3 anywhere in the world on PC, Mac, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV Stick, or iOS.
How to Watch Mr. Robot Season 3 outside USA?
How to Watch Mr. Robot Season 3 outside USA with VPN
“Sorry, this video is not available from your location.” That is the geo-location error American expats get when trying to watch any video on the USA Network website or app. The best way to unblock geoblocked streaming channels is using VPN. By connecting to a virtual private network, you can obtain an American IP address which in turn makes US TV channels think you’re currently located in the United States. Here’s how you could unblock US streaming services using VPN and eventually watch American TV shows online.
- First, you need to sign up with a VPN provider which has VPN servers in USA.
- Set up VPN on your Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC by downloading and installing the VPN app.
- Once done, connect to an USA VPN server. This will allow you to get an American IP address.
- All what’s left to do is heading over to the American TV channel you wish to unblock and stream your favorite TV series online.
- The same process unblocks any other streaming channels anywhere in the world.
ExpressVPN is a VPN provider with fast VPN servers all over the United States. Give them a try if you wish to unblock US channels abroad. Keep in mind that using VPN or Smart DNS does not eliminate the need for a subscription to the channel you wish to watch. I’ve also tested the following VPN providers to watch American channels in UK, Canada, or Australia.
How to Watch Mr. Robot Season 3 outside USA with Smart DNS Proxies
Just in case VPN is not your thing, you can alternative use Smart DNS proxies to bypass geo-restrictions.
The only disadvantage here is that Smart DNS neither encrypts your traffic, nor hides your IP address. So, from an Internet privacy point of view, VPN is the far superior option.
- Smart DNS is compatible with all streaming devices. You can setup Smart DNS on PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Wii, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Once you setup Smart DNS, you get to unblock almost all popular American channels abroad.
- The channels you can unblock depend on the Smart DNS proxy service you are using. In other words, you only get access to limited blocked websites.
- Smart DNS does not function well in the presence of transparent proxies or DNS hijacking.
- Unlike VPN, you cannot manually choose your new virtual location with Smart DNS.
If you want to give Smart DNS a try, head over to Unlocator. You can sign up for a completely free 7-day trial. No credit card needed. In total, Unlocator supports unblocking around 220 different channels from across the world.
USA Network Compatible Streaming Devices
You can download and install the USA Network app on the following platforms.
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Amazon Fire TV
How to Watch Mr. Robot Anywhere in the World with VPN or Smart DNS Proxies
That’s all you need to know about how to use VPN or Smart DNS to spoof your online location and unblock streaming channels from around the world. The third season of Mr. Robot will feature 10 episodes and if they’re as good as the previous 2 seasons, we’re in for a treat.