It’s a grand rivalry reborn. Ladies and gentlemen, Rafael Nadal is set for an epic showdown with none other than Novak Djokovic come July 13th, 2018. I’m a Nadal fan and I’m not willing to miss this clash. The winner of this game will certainly be a hot favorite to win the Wimbledon 2018 tournament. So, are you team Nadal or Team Djokovic? Do you want to stream the match live anywhere? Alright then, let’s go.
How to Watch Nadal vs Djokovic Live Stream Online
Nadal vs Djokovic Wimbledon 2018 Streaming Channels
Such a huge event demands to be available in every country for live streaming. However, that’s not the case. Some regions don’t have an official broadcaster for the match. So they turn to alternatives available in different countries. The problem is, these channels are restricted to their own territory. In other words, they can’t operate abroad.
The channels airing the match are listed below along with the country they have the rights to broadcast in. Check them out and if you don’t reside in any of those regions, I’ll help you out later on in the article.
Wimbledon on BBC iPlayer
I tried to watch the 2017 Wimbledon on BBC iPlayer a while ago. Do you know what happened? I got this frustrating geo-error message:
“BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues.”
If you use a VPN, you can work around these geo-restrictions and access any restricted website according to the server you connect to. For example, if you connect to a US server, you’ll be able to stream the likes of ESPN and Hulu. That’s because your original IP address is cloaked and you have an American IP address instead.
Stream Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic Using VPN
Since I was working on BBC iPlayer, I’ll take it as an example to show you what you need to do in order to watch Nada vs Novak live anywhere. Here are the steps:
- First, you need a proper VPN for the job. BBC is able to block VPNs, so make sure to choose a credible one. If you don’t know what to pick, I suggest what I use, ExpressVPN.
- Go to your native App Store and download their client. If you can’t find it, visit their website and get it there.
- Install the VPN application on your device and log in with your credentials.
- Now, connect to a server in the UK if BBC iPlayer is your choice. You can also use:
- An American server for ESPN.
- An Australian server for 7Plus.
- A Swiss server for SRF.
- Hit connect and wait for the connection to take place.
- Now, launch your channel‘s website or its dedicated if available.
- Watch Nadal vs Djokovic anywhere
I already suggested ExpressVPN as it still works with BBC iPlayer. However, there are other top VPNs for BBC iPlayer and they’re presented in the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
How to Stream Nadal vs Djokovic Online using Smart DNS
Another way to bypass geo-restrictions is to use Smart DNS Proxies. This alternative doesn’t reroute your whole traffic just the chunk that allows the channel to determine your location. Once the DNS part is altered, you’ll be able to watch the legendary showdown live wherever you are.
Let’s take a look at how you can watch Novak vs Nadal with Smart DNS:
- You also need a credible provider in this case. Try Unlocator they do offer a 7-day free trial.
- After that, use these setup guides to set up Smart DNS on your platform. The guides are very easy to follow. Just pick your device and follow the steps provided.
- Once done, visit BBC iPlayer.
- Stream the 2018 Wimbledon clash between Nadal vs Djokovic anywhere.
The benefits you get here is that you don’t lose internet speed in the process as your data doesn’t get encrypted. And since your IP address remains intact, your local channels will stay fully functional. But be careful, Smart DNS isn’t a secure approach. If you want security, you better work with a VPN. If not, the try Unlocator out, 7 days are good to figure out whether this provides is good or not.
Stream Wimbledon 2018 Free Live Online – The Bottom Line
Federer’s unexpected exit from the quarterfinals was disappointing but the semifinal between Djokovic and Nadal will certainly be worth watching. Which one of these tennis giants do you think will reach the 2018 Wimbledon Final? What method did you choose to stream the match, VPN or Smart DNS? Share your predictions below.