Apple has recently launched its new serviced Apple Music which includes Beats 1 Radio. Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio are available across 110 countries. (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany). The service is geoblocked in Middle East countries. (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Lebanon, Turkey). To unblock Beats Radio 1 in these countries, you need VPN.
How to unblock/listen to Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio for free
How to unblock Apple Music/Beats 1 Radio – VPN.
Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio are only available in selected regions. They are also cheaper in countries such as India. You can unblock Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio or change your region to get a cheaper version. Simply change your IP address using VPN.
- Download and install a VPN app to your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, or PC. Choose a region/country where Apple Music is available. Download the app from iTunes. Enjoy Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio.
- You will have to change your iTunes region, but that is fairly easy to do.
- On your device. Open settings.
- Go to iTunes and App Stores.
- Click Apple ID. Enter your password.
- Click country/region. Choose the new country in which Apple Music is available.
- VPN also encrypts all of your traffic to protect your online privacy.
Make sure you choose a VPN provider with fast server located across the world such as ExpressVPN.
Apple Music/Beats 1 Radio Best Features.
- A three-months free trial is available.
- The feature “Connect” allows you to interact with your favorite artists.
- Thanks to “Family Plan”, up to 6 family members can access the same Apple Music account.
- You can add Apple Music songs to your library and listen to them online.
How to unblock Apple Music/Beats 1 Radio.
Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio may or may not become available in geoblocked regions in the near future. Thanks to VPN, there’s no need to wait. Simply go ahead and unblock Apple Music/Beats 1 Radio using VPN today.