Not many fans can attend major sports events, let alone watch them, and geographic location has something to do with it. A large number of people don’t have access to sports streaming channels like Fox Sports Go due to where they are located. Fox Sports Go is limited to Americans living in the United States. American expats in countries like Canada, Germany, Australia, UK, Mexico or France cannot watch Fox Sports Go unless they use a virtual private network. Never miss Major League Baseball or the Super Bowl or any of the MLB, NHL, NBA, UFC’s major events when VPNs can do something about it.
Best VPN For Fox Sports Go
Best VPN for Fox Sports Go – Summary
Before we go into detail as to what makes some VPNs better than other when it comes to unblocking sports channels, take a look at our best VPNs for Fox Sports GO:
Fox Sports Go Geoblocked Outside USA
“Welcome to FOX Sports GO International Access!” is the first thing you see when you try to access Fox Sports Go outside the US. But what if you don’t want to be treated as an international user?
What if you want the privileges of an American local and citizen? What if you want to watch live events and on-demand programs without having to settle for the ones made available for international users?
Then don’t settle, go after the wider range of programs once you set up your VPN. So, the VPN you select changes your IP address into an American one.
Having an American IP address means you’re located in the US, and we’ve previously mentioned that Fox Sports Go is only available for US citizens. Get it now? Now you would still need an American cable subscription to sign into Fox Sports Go. A VPN just helps you access the channel, paying bills is all on you.
How to Unblock Fox Sports Go with a VPN?
VPN encrypts your Internet traffic, meaning no one will know what you’re up to. Nobody will be able to see what you’re doing online. You won’t be charged or prosecuted or anything like that, using a VPN is absolutely safe. With it, you can also access all US-only channels such as NBC Sports, ESPN, Hulu, HBO Go, and American Netflix. Follow these steps to figure out how to use a VPN:
- Choose a VPN (go with ExpressVPN).
- Download and install the VPN application from your VPN provider on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Connect to an American server in order to access Fox Sports Go.
- Now you can watch live games, the World Cup for example wherever you may be.
Best VPN for Fox Sports
With the numerous VPN service providers available in the market, we bring you a list of the best VPNs. Make sure to check them out in the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
ExpressVPN offers fantastic services that include a wide range of features that surely won’t disappoint any websurfer. It’s a bit expensive, but keep in mind you’re paying for top-notch offers.
With over 2000 servers spread across 94 countries, geo-restrictions are not a problem. You can stream whatever is on Fox Sports Go without worrying about bandwidth or speed.
BulletVPN provides a network of servers in all parts of the globe and strives to provide its users with the best support possible. This VPN is all about security and speed. Plus it gains you access to all of your favorite channels and Networks no matter where you are in the world.
NordVPN is surely the most popular VPN provider. It represents a combination of ultimate security, attention to privacy, and 24/7 customer support. It also recommends specialized servers that suit the users’ needs. Plus having servers in 59 countries means NordVPN offers great speed rates for streaming geo-restricted material.
How to Unblock Fox Sports using Smart DNS?
Two unblocking methods are better than one. In case one fails, you can always turn to the other. You can make use of a Smart DNS to access geo-blocked channels like Fox Sports Go from any place around the world. Before you proceed you would be happy to know that Smart TV, PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android are all compatible with Smart DNS. If you choose to follow through with this method, you need to keep in mind the following:
- You have to configure Smart DNS manually on your streaming device.
- The type of Smart DNS proxy service you are using determines whether it actually supports unblocking a certain channel on a particular streaming device.
- Unlike the VPN, your IP address does not change when you use Smart DNS.
- Smart DNS’s fall victims to DNS hijacking and transparent proxies.
- Unlocator is a Smart DNS proxy service that supports unblocking Fox Sports Go.
- You can sign up for a free Smart DNS trial, then follow the tutorials to configure Unlocator DNS on your devices or router.
Unlocator offers a smart DNS proxy service that allows you to bypass any restrictions and limitations on worldwide content you wish to access. While Unlocator does not offer other protocols like our top VPNs (ExpressVPN and NordVPN) do, they successfully unblock almost any content.
VPNs and Smart DNS proxies
Fox Sports Go and many other US channels are just a VPN setup or Smart DNS proxy configuration away. Bring all the excitement, thrill, and fun all the way from the US to the comfort of your own home wherever that is! Bypass geo-restrictions, watch whatever the heck you want the minute you sign up for A VPN.
Description: ExpressVPN is a VPN service that allows you to browse the web anonymously and unblock geo-restricted sites.
Operating System: Windows, OSX, Android, iOS
Application Category: Multimedia