How to unblock Tubi TV outside USA? Tubi is a free online streaming service similar to Netflix. If you live in the United States, you can access all of Tubi’s movie and TV shows. Unfortunately, people living in UK, Canada, Italy, Australia, or Germany get restricted access to Tubi’s library. In this guide, I will show you how to use VPN to unblock Tubi TV on PC, Mac, Roku, Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, iOS, and Android overseas.
How to Watch Tubi TV outside USA?
Is Tubi TV Available outside USA?
While you can watch some content on Tubi abroad, most of the popular movies and TV series are geoblocked in Canada, UK, Australia, or anywhere else outside USA. According to the official Tubi TV website, “If you are located in the United States, you should have access to all of the TV shows and movies we announce. Unfortunately if you’re in another country, these films and programs may not be available because content is limited in other locations. We apologize for any inconveniences. We’re always working on gaining the legal rights to stream more content in other areas and hope we can offer more content to your geography, soon.”
Is Tubi TV Legal and Safe to Use?
Yes, Tubi TV is completely legal. The free streaming service is ad-based and this is their main source of income.
How to Unblock Tubi TV outside USA using VPN?
If you try to stream any movie or TV show that is only available in USA on Tubi TV, you get the following geolocation error. “Content Unavailable. Sorry, this video is no longer available.” That’s because as I have previously mentioned, you can only access a limited content selection abroad. To remedy this, and access the full Tubi TV catalogue, you have to spoof your location. In other words, trick Tubi to think you are located in USA. The best way to do so is by using VPN. A virtual private network allows you to get an American IP address in UK, Canada, Australia, or elsewhere overseas. As a result, you will be able to access any American website or streaming channel you want, anywhere in the world. Follow these steps.
- First, you need to sign up with a VPN service that offers its users servers in the United States.
- After you have created your account, download and install the VPN application which you can find on your VPN provider’s website to your streaming device.
- Now, open the application and connect to an American VPN server.
- Finally, head over to the Tubi TV website, or launch the Tubi app. You will directly notice that there is much more content you can stream.
In terms of VPNs that actually work with Tubi TV, I suggest using ExpressVPN as they are tried and tested. Here are the best VPN providers you can use to watch Tubi TV, or other US-only channels, outside USA.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
Tubi TV Compatible Devices
- iOS devices (iPhones/iPads)
- Apple TV 4
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One & Xbox 360
- Amazon Fire TV/Stick
Other Free Streaming Channels You Can Unblock
Tubi TV isn’t the only streaming service you can access using VPN. Here’s a list of other popular free channels you can unblock.
- BBC iPlayer
- Channel 4
How to Get American Tubi TV Abroad?
That’s all there is to it really. Get a VPN, install the app on your device, and connect to an American VPN server. The amount of free streaming channels, movies, and TV shows you can access using VPN is truly worth it.