The widest variety of music. Sports and news coverage. The best entertainment content. All kinds of comedy. All of that can be found on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. SiriusXM is an American broadcasting company that provides three satellite radio and online radio services operating in the United States. It continues to grow its subscriber base with operations currently limited to Americans. Anyone living outside the US cannot stream its services let alone, access them. This, however, is an issue that can be dealt with. American expats can stream SiriusXM from any country in the world if they make use of a VPN. Only after you unblock SiriusXM will you be able to hear the best of the best anywhere you go.
How to get SiriusXM outside the US
How to Get SiriusXM outside the US Using a VPN
SiriusXM provides service only in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada. The service blocks access to its streaming service from selected countries for security reasons. While there might be a possibility that this might change in the near future, some cannot wait that long to gain access. Frankly, as long as there’s a VPN involved, they don’t have to. A VPN, virtual private network works by creating a digital tunnel through which your device accesses the Internet. It connects your device to one of its servers and reroutes your connection through that server. Only after connecting to the server will you appear to be using its IP. Not only will this make it look like you’re located in a different country, but also give you online anonymity and freedom. So this is how you stream SiriusXM outside the US using a VPN.
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for a VPN service.
- Next, you create a VPN account.
- Download and install the VPN app on the device which you want to stream SiriusXM on.
- Launch the app and connect to a VPN server in the US.
- After you connect to an American server, you’ll be provided with a temporary American IP address that makes it look like you’re located in the US.
- Now that you have an American IP, you can easily stream SiriusXM from anywhere in the world.
Our number one pick for the best service provider is ExpressVPN. It’s a fast and secure service that guarantees to get you all the websites, channels, and streaming services unblocked regardless of your location while keeping your data safe. For other service providers, make sure you check out the table below:
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
So a VPN allows you to enjoy streaming services from around the world. While byassing restrictions is a compelling offer, it’s not the only thing a VPN can accomplish. Besides maintaining security, a virtual private can keep you anonymous while you’re online thus providing you with ultimate privacy. There’s more to what a VPN can do, and here they are below:
- Saves you money with border-related purchases.
- Allows you to download, share files, and torrent safely.
- Secures your publicly visible connections through tunneling protocols.
- Bypass any content filters, bans or blacklisting.
- Enables you to access geo-restricted sites and content.
- Prevents bandwidth throttling.
- Secures your data while using public Wi-Fi spots where you are most susceptible to online attacks.
- Blocks incoming malicious traffic that could possibly reach and damage your devices.
Stream SiriusXM Outside the US
Get SiriusXM outside the US and stream radio online, in your car or anywhere you go. Get music, the latest news, sports news and talk radio stations once you unblock SiriusXM wherever you are located. Hopefully, SiriusXM will enable access to its content from different locations later on but in the meantime, we stick to using our VPNs.