How to watch Tencent Video outside China? Tencent Video is a Chinese video streaming website owned by Tencent. It’s one of the biggest online video entertainment platforms in China, which only Chinese people have access to. Five hundred million active users and 63 million subscribers are hooked on Tencent’s content, just like others would be if they had the chance. Chinese expats would surely appreciate being able to watch Tencent Video in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, and France. This is not an impossible case as people located outside China can watch Tencent Video using a virtual private network. People use a VPN to unblock geo-restrictions and to be able to watch whatever they want no matter where they are. You can stream Tencent after installing a VPN outside China on a PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
How to Watch Tencent Video Outside China Using a VPN
‘Kids Got Talent’ has recently been launched on China’s Tencent Video, and I bet there are many people around the world who really interested in watching it. It’s a show that embraces children under the age of 11 and eliminates any competitive spirit in order to focus on standout performances. Who wouldn’t want to watch that? People living in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, and France are expected to have a Chinese IP address in order to be able to watch any of Tencent Video’s content. The only way they can get a change in their IP is through a VPN connection. Aside from creating a private network that keeps data and traffic safe while being online, a VPN enables its users to bypass geo-restrictions of all kinds wherever they are in the world including China. This is how you use a VPN to unblock Tencent Video:
- Sign up with a VPN provider (preferably ExpressVPN).
- Download and install the VPN app on the device you wish to stream Tencent on.
- Launch the application.
- Connect to a Hong Kong server to get an HK IP address.
- Enjoy watching all the shows and programs Tencent has to offer.
By all means, ExpressVPN is a fast and secure service that is guaranteed to get you Tencent as well as other streaming services, while keeping your data safe. If you have the money, we strongly recommend you make use of ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee. There’s no question that you will like the service. But if you don’t, you can always check the other VPN service providers displayed in the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Tight Security: A VPN secures your Internet connection and protects your data from hackers and surveillance.
- Remote control: Having a VPN helps people access files remotely even from home or from any other place.
- Sharing Files: A VPN service can be used if a group needs to share files for a long period of time.
- Online anonymity: Because a VPN changes your IP address, you will no longer browse the Internet under your real identity.
- Unblocking Content. VPNs are great for accessing blocked websites, services or channels.
- Better performance. Once you install a VPN, there will be an increase in the network’s bandwidth and efficiency.
Watch Tencent Outside China
China is on the lookout for its own young talent after Tencent ordered a local version of FremantleMedia and Syco’s Kids Got Talent format. Tencent will be launching the show soon enough, and you wouldn’t want to miss it. We all swoon over kids and marvel at their talents. Now imagine watching cute little Chinese kids taking the stage to show us what they’ve got. Tencent offers entertainment at its best, the kind that needs a VPN to access. Now that you know how don’t give it a second thought and just go for it.