The struggle to watch Indian TV abroad is real. While it might seem impossible to access Indian TV outside India, specifically the US, it’s not. Frustrating? Yes. Impossible? No. What you need is a VPN service provider, and then you can stream any Indian based program, show, or movie you want. Learn how to watch Indian TV in the United States using a VPN in this article.
How to Watch Indian TV in USA Live Online
Indian TV in the USA – The Basics
Indians have more than one good reason to use a VPN. Watching Indian TV in the US is one of them. Wanting to watch the likes of Ditto TV, Hotstar, Voot, and other channels is one of them. Unfortunately, they’re unable to carry out this simple activity. The one thing that stands in the Indian expats’ way of watching content from their hometown is geo-restrictions. Such restrictions are imposed as a result of licensing and distribution issues. They end up denying your access to any content outside your geographical location. but, that doesn’t necessarily mean that watching Indian TV abroad, and particularly in the US is impossible. If anything, it’s very possible with a VPN.
A VPN, virtual private network, creates a digital tunnel through which your device accesses the Internet. It connects your device to one of its servers located in a country of your choice. It reroutes your connection through the server you selected. That way, you’ll appear to be using the IP of that server. Not only will this grant you a new IP, but it will also give you online anonymity. Not to mention, you’ll gain online freedom, which means you can do whatever that is you want on the internet without anyone finding out what you’re up to.
Watch Indian TV in USA Live Online Using a VPN – Steps
Here’s how you use a VPN to watch Indian TV in the US :
- Firstly, sign up with a VPN service provider.
- Download and install the VPN application on your streaming device.
- Launch the VPN application and sign in using your VPN account.
- Now, connect to an Indian server.
- Get an Indian IP address.
- Stream your favorite Indian TV channels in the US.
We suggest that you check out the best VPN for India for a deeper insight regarding which VPN you should go for. But, if you’re looking for a shortcut, we advise you to make use of ExpressVPN‘s services. This is a VPN you will not regret subscribing to. It’s one of the best VPNs you can get your hands on. This provider is a highly reliable, functioning, and secure VPN that seamlessly unblocks content anywhere in the world. For other VPN providers, you might want to check out the table below.
A VPN may be a very useful tool for privacy-related issues in many online situations. A Virtual Private Network encrypts all the Internet traffic between your computer and the VPN server. This makes it impossible for third parties to access your local network or even monitor and modify your traffic. Ideally, your traffic becomes traceable only to the VPN server and not to anything else. When you use a VPN, your traffic is sent through a secure tunnel before reaching the Internet. This process protects your data and keeps you out of harm’s way. There are many advantages to using a VPN.
- Access geo-restricted content: With a VPN you can access the worldwide content of any country using one of the VPN servers located in the country you choose.
- Save money: You can save money while shopping if you appear to be using an IP address of a country where your items are located.
- Speeds up your connection: It prevents your ISP from throttling your connection and makes it go faster.
- Ultimate security: A VPN encrypts all your data and traffic, which protects you from all kinds of malicious attacks.
- Avoid Surveillance: It prevents your Internet Service Providers from spying on your online activities.
- Online anonymity: A VPN hides your geographical location and allows you to browse the web with a hidden identity.
Indian TV in USA – Final Words
In conclusion, the best and most secure way you can stream Indian TV in the US is by using a VPN service provider. Not only will you be getting the opportunity to watch Indian content in any place across the globe, but you’ll also gain anonymity and privacy in the process. What are the channels or services you plan on accessing in the US? We would love to hear from you. Let us know all about your choices in the comment section below.