How to stream 2017 Emmy Awards live on Kodi? The Emmy Awards ceremony airs live on Sunday, September 17, at 5:00 p.m. PT, on CBS in the USA. In this help guide, I will show you how to watch the Emmy Awards on Kodi in USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia or anywhere else in the world. Live Stream the Emmy Awards 2017 free on PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, Chromecast, or any other Kodi TV box.
How to Watch Emmy Awards 2017 on Kodi Live
How to 2017 Emmy Awards on Kodi – Use VPN
While the Emmy Awards Kodi addon I will show you how to install below is totally free, you will be better off using VPN while watching them for multiple reasons.
- Your ISP might ban particular Kodi addons. This means even if you have setup the add-on as required, you will not be able to access any of its live streams unless you use VPN.
- Some Kodi addons are geo-restricted. That means unless you connect to a VPN server, you will get blocked.
- Your ISP might be throttling your Internet speed when you’re watching live streams on Kodi. That means you will suffer from a lot of buffering. VPN helps you rectify that.
- Finally, some Kodi add-ons might be considered illegal in certain regions. By using VPN, you can watch whatever you want on Kodi anonymously without getting caught.
Here are the best VPN providers you can use with Kodi in 2017.
How to Watch Emmy Awards 2017 on Kodi
In order to watch the Emmys on Kodi you need to create a USTV account and install the USTVNow addon on Kodi. Here’s how to complete both steps.
How to Create a Free USTV Now Account
The first thing you need to do is create your free USTV Now account. Follow these instructions carefully.
- Head over to the USTV Now website. Click on ‘Sign Up’.
- This will take to the USTV Now registration page. Enter your email address and click ‘Sign Up’. Do not use the Facebook or Gmail options.
- On the next page, click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your new password, first and last name, as well as your country. Do not choose USA.
- Check the boxes next to ‘I am a U.S. citizen’ and ‘I agree with terms and conditions’.
- Go to your email’s inbox to confirm your new USTV Now account.
- You can now use your account to watch free live US channels on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, PC, or Mac.
How to Install USTVNow on Kodi 17.4 Krypton
Before we go into details on how to setup the USTVNow Kodi addon, please note that Pluto TV offers different content depending on your current country of residence. In case you live outside USA, you won’t be able to access all channel on Pluto including the likes of Sky News, Pluto Movies, CBSN, The Weather Network, or Bloomber unless you use VPN. The Pluto TV addon can be found in the official Kodi repository. Here’s how you can set it all up.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Click on Video Addons and then select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Click on USTVNow -> Install.
- Wait until you see the USTVNow Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including USTVNow, will appear here.
- Select the USTV Now addon and sign in using the USTV Now account you had previously created.
- Choose Live TV -> CBS.
- Watch Emmy Awards 2017 Free Live on Kodi.
Alternatively, you could download the official USTVNow add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
How to Stream Emmys Free Live on Kodi
That’s all you need to know about how to watch the Emmy Awards 2017 live free on Kodi 17. Where you will be watching the Emmys from and which TV show will win the most awards? Share your thoughts and predictions below.