The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is just 48 hours away and you can almost taste the excitement as it approaches. England and Wales will host the event, which takes place from May 30 till June 14. A classic match between England and South Africa will put the tournament in motion, followed by Pakistan vs West Indies on May 31. So if you want to watch the match online, you can stream it on a host of channels. However, keep in mind that these services are all unavailable outside their respective regions.
How to Watch Pakistan vs West Indies Cricket Live
But in this article, we’ll show you how to unblock any channel no matter where you are using a VPN. That way, you won’t miss a single match.
2019 CWC: Pakistan vs Windies – Official Broadcasters
The ICC World Cup is the biggest stage in cricket as 10 teams battle it out to claim the trophy. Therefore, a handful of channels will broadcast the event, including:
- Nine Network (Australia)
- Sky Sports (United Kingdom)
- Sky Sports NZ (New Zealand)
- PTV Sports (Pakistan)
- Supersport (South Africa)
- Hotstar (India)
- Willow TV (United States)
- ATN Network (Canada)
- OSN Sports (MENA region)
But unfortunately, all these channels are unavailable outside their respective regions. So if you’re traveling or living outside those borders, a location error message will pop up on your screen when you try to access these streaming services. It will say something like this: “This content is not available in your location.”
How can this happen, you might ask? Well, let me explain. Your IP address reveals your global position to the online world. As a result, web hosts will prevent you from watching their content if they see that you are outside their coverage zone.
Therefore, you need a virtual private network to help you hide your IP address.
How to Watch Pakistan vs West Indies with a VPN
A VPN is a tool that can spoof your physical location by hiding your IP address. It reroutes your internet connection to a foreign network of your choice, then gives you a new IP from the region that you selected. This will trick websites to think that you are inside their viewing area, and you’ll be able to view their content.
In other words, a VPN allows you to connect to servers from any of the above countries. Moreover, it will grant you a new IP address to make it look as if you were living there, which allows you to unblock the channel and its material.
So if you want to watch Pakistan vs West Indies, here’s what you have to do:
- Sign up to reputable VPN service like ExpressVPN. This brand has servers in all of the countries mentioned above.
- Download and install the app on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device.
- Sign in and connect to any of the countries I mentioned earlier, depending on which channel you prefer.
- Double check your new IP address on WhatIsMyIP.network before you go any further
- Visit the streaming service you want to use. You’ll see that the error message is no more.
- Enjoy any Cricket World Cup match you want.
Best VPNs to Stream Pakistan vs West Indies
The reason why I mentioned ExpressVPN earlier was because it is one of the best providers in the industry. I personally use it to unblock my favorite channels when I’m abroad, and I have to say that it works like a charm. And when it comes to streaming live sports, it is one of the best. Just take a look at its features and you decide.
Privacy and Security
The company offers strong security and privacy features like a military-grade AES 256-bit encryption. This protocol guarantees total anonymity and protection from hackers, ISPs, and government surveillance. Additional security tools include split tunneling, DNS leak protection, a kill switch
Furthermore, ExpressVPN implements a strict no-logging policy: “We never keep traffic logs, and we also don’t keep any logs that might enable someone to match an IP and timestamp back to a user. We work entirely on the basis of shared IPs, meaning that a single IP does not track back to an individual user,” the company states.
Fast Speed Rates
Furthermore, ExpressVPN offers one of the highest speeds in the business, despite using strong encryption protocols. This is perfect for streaming shows in full HD, or live sports events like the 2019 Cricket World Cup.
Torrenting and P2P Allowance
This service is also one of the best you could use if you like torrenting. It allows full file-sharing activity and, thanks to strong encryption, protects you from any potential legal action from copyright holders. And since it has fast servers, you can download/upload whatever you want in no time.
The brand is one of the very few providers that still have full access to Netflix. You can watch any library, including the US version.
Large Server Network
ExpressVPN has one of the largest server networks in the business, with more than 1,000 servers across 94 countries. This means that you can switch to any server you want, get a new IP address, and unblock any restricted channel.
30-day Refund Policy
ExpressVPN gives you a chance to get your money back in case you didn’t enjoy its services. You can apply for a full refund and receive what you spent without any hassle.
Other VPN Brands
But if you’d like to consider more options before you make up your mind, here are some top alternatives:
About 2019 Cricket World Cup
So the 2019 Cricket World Cup will commence on May 30 with a clash between and South Africa. Pakistan vs West Indies will follow the next day.
10 teams will face one another during the tournament, and the top four at the end of the group phase will progress to the semi-finals. After that, the losing side will be eliminated.
Former Australia cricketer Glenn McGrath revealed that rivals England were favorites to win the tournament this year.
“England (are) a very good one-day unit. To me, they are the favorites going into this World Cup, so I think they will do very well,” McGrath told ESPNcricinfo.
McGrath was part of an Australia side that regularly defeated England. However, the latter’s improvement in the one-day cricket forced the Australian to back the Eoin Morgan-led side.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- West Indies
As for the full fixture list and schedule, they are as follows:
- 30 England v South Africa, The Oval (10:30 BST)
- 31 West Indies v Pakistan, Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- 1 New Zealand v Sri Lanka, Cardiff (10:30 BST)
- 1 Afghanistan v Australia, Bristol (d/n) (13:30 BST)
- 2 South Africa v Bangladesh, The Oval (10:30 BST)
- 3 England v Pakistan, Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- 4 Afghanistan v Sri Lanka, Cardiff (10:30 BST)
- 5 South Africa v India, Southampton (10:30 BST)
- 5 Bangladesh v New Zealand, The Oval (d/n) (13:30 BST)
- 6 Australia v West Indies, Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- 7 Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Bristol (10:30 BST)
- 8 England v Bangladesh, Cardiff (10:30 BST)
- 8 Afghanistan v New Zealand, Taunton (d/n) (13:30 BST)
- 9 India v Australia, The Oval (10:30 BST)
- 10 South Africa v West Indies, Southampton (10:30 BST)
- 11 Bangladesh v Sri Lanka, Bristol (10:30 BST)
- 12 Australia v Pakistan, Taunton (10:30 BST)
- 13 India v New Zealand, Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- 14 England v West Indies, Southampton (10:30 BST)
- 15 Sri Lanka v Australia, The Oval (10:30 BST)
- 15 South Africa v Afghanistan, Cardiff (d/n) (13:30 BST)
- 16 India v Pakistan, Old Trafford (10:30 BST)
- 17 West Indies v Bangladesh, Taunton (10:30 BST)
- 18 England v Afghanistan, Old Trafford (10:30 BST)
- 19 New Zealand v South Africa, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- 20 Australia v Bangladesh, Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- 21 England v Sri Lanka, Headingley (10:30 BST)
- 22 India v Afghanistan, Southampton (10:30 BST)
- 22 West Indies v New Zealand, Old Trafford (d/n) (13:30 BST)
- 23 Pakistan v South Africa, Lord’s (10:30 BST)
- 24 Bangladesh v Afghanistan, Southampton (10:30 BST)
- 25 England v Australia, Lord’s (10:30 BST)
- 26 New Zealand v Pakistan, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- 27 West Indies v India, Old Trafford (10:30 BST)
- 28 Sri Lanka v South Africa, Chester-le-Street (10:30 BST)
- 29 Pakistan v Afghanistan, Headingley (10:30 BST)
- 29 New Zealand v Australia, Lord’s (d/n) (13:30 BST)
- 30 England v India, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- 1 Sri Lanka v West Indies, Chester-le-Street (10:30 BST)
- 2 Bangladesh v India, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- 3 England v New Zealand, Chester-le-Street (10:30 BST)
- 4 Afghanistan v West Indies, Headingley (10:30 BST)
- 5 Pakistan v Bangladesh, Lord’s (10:30 BST)
- 6 Sri Lanka v India, Headingley (10:30 BST)
- 6 Australia v South Africa, Old Trafford (d/n) (13:30 BST)
- 9 *First semi-final: 1st v 4th, Old Trafford (10:30 BST)
- 11 *Second semi-final: 2nd v 3rd, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- 14 *Final, Lord’s (10:30 BST)
*Semi-finals and final have a reserve day
How to Stream Pakistan vs West Indies Anywhere with VPN
How to Watch Pakistan vs West Indies Cricket Online – Conclusion
The biggest cricket tournament will soon be upon us. The 2019 Cricket World Cup will begin on May 30 and conclude with only one winner on July 14. Who will that be? no one knows. However, there are a few favorites like England and defending champions Australia. So if you live abroad and would like to watch Pakistan vs West Indies and every other match, get a VPN and stream the tournament no matter where you are.