How to watch Fandor outside the US? Fandor is the perfect service for those movie buffs and film lovers. This film viewing subscription service specializes in all kinds of films such as classics and documentaries even independent, silent, and foreign films. Whatever genre you’re looking for, you’ll get endless choices of drama, action& adventure, thriller or Sci-fi movies. Once you start streaming with Fandor, you won’t get enough of it, and movie streaming will become your newest addictive habit.
However, only Americans get to enjoy Fandor’s services because this platform is geo-blocked outside the US. Movie fans in Australia, Canada, the UK, and Germany can still access Fandor from where they are if they use a VPN service provider. Now that little piece of technology will help those users bypass the geo restrictions imposed on Fandor outside the US and stream movies on PC, Mac, Android, and iOS streaming devices from anywhere around the world.
How to Watch Fandor Outside the US Using a VPN
You can’t miss out on the Fandor experience. Movie fanatics all around the world should be able to watch the movies they want in their own time and space without any limitations. With that being said, a VPN is most likely the way to granting them movie streaming freedom. The VPN connects your device to one of its servers through a private network of its creation. All the data that passes through this network gets encrypted as it travels over the internet.
So what does that have to do with Fandor and movie streaming? Well, considering that Fandor is blocked outside the US for users who don’t have an American IP, those users will have to change theirs. The only way that’s going to happen is if they either physically go to the US or trick Fandor into thinking they did. So here’s what you have to do:
- You need to sign up with a VPN service provider (a good one at that)
- Download and install the VPN application on your PC, Mac, Android, iOS device.
- Launch the VPN application and sign in using your VPN account.
- Now, connect to an American VPN server.
- Finally, visit Fandor’s website.
- The Pain of Others, Chuck and Buck, and The Wedding Banquet can be all at your disposal.
Best VPN for Fandor
Fandor fans located outside the US are recommended to use ExpressVPN in order to get the service unblocked wherever they might be in the world. ExpressvPN excels in that domain. Strong performances and quality services made ExpressVPN what it is now in the market. There are other service providers that can help you get Fandor outside the US, and they are found in the table below. Note that using a VPN doesn’t eliminate the need for an account to the streaming service you wish to unblock where applicable.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
Unblocking Fandor may seem like a revolutionary breakthrough for you, but that’s just one of the many things a VPN can do. VPNs are used to connect business networks together securely over the internet. Or to enable you to access a business network from anywhere. Turns out a VPN has a lot more in store, with security as its main priority. Here are some benefits a VPN has to offer:
- Lets you access safely public wifi.
- Offers Internet anonymity.
- Prevents bandwidth throttling.
- Save money with border-related purchases.
- Get a new and temporary IP address.
- Get around blocks and other forms of censorship.
- Appear to be using the Internet from another country.
- Hide browsing activity from local networks and ISPs.
- Download, share files, and torrent safely.
Watch Fandor Outside the US
The Fandor experience is quite different than any other streaming experience. Fandor’s content includes unbelievable eclecticism with an editorial-social platform that represents the digitization of movie streaming. People outside the US should have choices at times when they feel like they’re in a mood for a good movie. Thankfully, a VPN is their easiest ticket to their favorite movies.