The Food Network is an American cable channel- a subsidiary to Scripps Networks- that airs programs dedicated to food making. It satisfies the hunger of those who have an appetite for international cuisine and introduces them to innovative and new recipes. Food Network is available to approximately 96,931,000 pay television households (83.3% of households with television) in the United States, which is pretty impressive. But you know what would be more impressive? If food lovers around the globe could tune in and probably get to learn a thing or two in the kitchen. Maybe a channel like this in every household would make cooking seem like a piece of cake! Luckily, with a VPN, that can be managed. A virtual private network can get you all the channels you want, including The Food Network on any device PC, Mac, Android, and iOS operating device in any part of the world.
How to Watch The Food Network Outside the US Using a VPN
The Food Network is one of those channels you can’t live without. Can you live without food? Didn’t think so. If you can’t go without food, you at least need to know how to prepare it. 30 Minute Meals, Ace of Cakes, Chopped, Iron Chef America, and The Kitchen are some of the best shows you get to stream on The Food Network in and outside the US. It’s incredibly easy to get The Food Network unblocked outside the US with the services of a VPN service provider. A VPN, virtual private network, creates a digital tunnel through which your device accesses the Internet, as well as rerouting your connection through a designated server in the country of your choice. Upon connecting to a new server, you get the IP address of that server located in the country you selected. As a result, you get to access all the content based in that country as if you are physically there. Here are the steps you need to take to unblock the Food Network outside the US:
- Sign up with a VPN provider.
- Download and install the VPN application on your streaming device.
- Launch the VPN application and sign in using your VPN account.
- Now, connect to a server in the US.
- You now have an American IP.
- Never lose your appetite over the content made available to you through the Food Network.
A service provider that guarantees bypassing restrictions on content is ExpressVPN. It’s a leading service provider that delivers consistent performances and unbeatable services. For more information on other service providers, check out the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
How to Watch The Food Network Outside the US Using a Smart DNS
A Smart DNS was created for situations like this when geo-blocks interfere with your love for food. With a Smart DNS, however, you access geo-restrictions imposed on websites and channels you want. This technology works by rerouting the traffic required to determine your geolocation. This way, you can access these websites from anywhere. But first, you’ll have to go through the following steps:
- Head over to Unlocator and sign up for a free 7-day trial.
- Follow these videos/setup tutorials to configure Smart DNS on your streaming device.
- Go to Food Network’s website.
- Enjoy your unlimited access to The Food Network.
Unlocator is a service that, by changing your location settings, allows you to access content from many different places that may have been otherwise impossible to access thanks to your location and permissions. It does so without changing your IP address. It’s the most reliable Smart DNS provider in the market that offers a 7-day free trial.
Watch The Food Network Outside the US
You can find all the culinary goodness and cooking styles on the Food Network. Doesn’t matter if you’re not located within the states, you can still stream the channel from any country around the world with a VPN or Smart DNS. These two methods might just do your taste buds a favor because one look at The Food Network’s content and you’ll be craving everything that meets your eye. Check out the Food Network’s sister site, The Cooking Channel, because who can say no to food!