How to unblock the International NFL GamePass version in the United States? The American NFL GamePass version only offers replays of football games. If you want to watch the 2017/2018 NFL season in USA, you need an cable subscription and access to CBS, NBC, or Fox Sports Go. The International NFL GamePass version does broadcast every game live online. However, it’s geoblocked in the United States. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to unblock NFL GamePass live games on PC, Mac, Android, Fire TV Stick, iOS, Apple TV, or Roku.
How to Get International NFL GamePass in USA
How to Unblock NFL GamePass International in USA with VPN
First, please note that the American version of NFL GamePass does not broadcast live football games. Therefore, using VPN on its own along with the US NFL GP version will not get you around blackouts. What you need to do is purchase an International NFL GamePass subscription while connected to VPN first. Here’s how it’s done.
- Sign up with a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- Download the ExpressVPN app to your PC, Mac, Android, or iOS device.
- Next, connect to a VPN server in a region where NFL blackouts do not apply. Most European countries should suffice.
- Then, head over to the International NFL GamePass website and sign up.
- Make sure you’re always connected to a VPN server when you want to watch live football games.
While ExpressVPN are the best VPN service to bypass blackouts at the moment, they aren’t the only one. Below you can find a list of other top VPN providers.
How to Get International NFL Game Pass with Smart DNS Proxy
VPN is not the only tool you can use to overcome blackout restrictions. You can use Smart DNS proxies instead. The only disadvantage here is that Smart DNS neither encrypts your traffic, nor hides your IP address. So, from an Internet privacy point of view, VPN is the far superior option.
- Smart DNS is compatible with all streaming devices. You can setup Smart DNS on PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Wii, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Once you setup Smart DNS, you get to bypass MLB.tv, NFL Game Pass, NHL.TV, and NBA League Pass blackouts.
- The channels you can unblock depend on the Smart DNS proxy service you are using. In other words, you only get access to limited blocked websites.
- Smart DNS does not function well in the presence of transparent proxies or DNS hijacking.
- Unlike VPN, you cannot manually choose your new virtual location with VPN. Most Smart DNS service make NFL think you are located outside USA.
If you want to give Smart DNS a try, head over to Unlocator. They are one of the few Smart DNS proxy services that actually support bypassing NFL GamePass blackout restrictions. You can sign up for a completely free 7-day trial. No credit card needed. In total, Unlocator supports unblocking around 220 different channels from across the world.
Watch Every NFL Game Live Online Black-Out Free
That’s all you need to know about how to use services like ExpressVPN or Unlocator to unblock NFL GamePass International and bypass blackouts in the United States. For more information and instructions, feel free to leave a comment below.