The best way to watch the NFL season is via NFL GamePass, which broadcasts every game live online. So, if you want to watch the NFL season in the USA, you will need a cable subscription as well as access to CBS, NBC, or Fox Sports Go.
Unfortunately, the streaming service is geo-blocked outside the United States. But, you can still get it if you make use of either a VPN or Smart DNS. In the tutorial below, I will instruct you on how you can unblock NFL GamePass live games on any PC, Mac, Android, Fire TV Stick, iOS, Apple TV, or Roku.
Unblock NFL GamePass International – VPN
First, please note that the American version of NFL GamePass does not broadcast live football games. The American NFL GamePass version only offers replays of football games. Therefore, using VPN on its own along with the US NFL GP version will not get you around blackouts. You’ll have to get an International NFL GamePass subscription after connecting to a VPN first. Here’s how it’s done.
- Invest in a VPN service provider like ExpressVPN.
- Set up the VPN app on your PC, Mac, Android, or iOS device.
- Now, connect to servers in places where NFL blackouts do not apply. In this case, you can turn to European countries.
- Head on over to the International NFL GamePass website.
- Sign up for the service.
- Unless you are connected to a VPN, you won’t be able to watch football games live online.
The simplest and most effective way to overcome NFL blackouts is to use a virtual private network. Even though ExpressVPN is the best VPN service provider for bypassing blackouts, it’s not the only company capable of doing so. I recommend using this provider for its high-speed servers, robust security, and multi-platform support. You can also try the service out for 30 days, and unsubscribe if you didn’t like it.
The table below presents you with a list of other top tier VPN providers that can beat blackouts.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
How to Get International NFL Game Pass with Smart DNS Proxy
You can also use a Smart DNS proxy to beat NFL blackouts. However, the downside to its usage is that a Smart DNS is not a secure online tool. It neither encrypts your data nor masks your IP address. In other words, you remain exposed online. Here are other things you need to know about a Smart DNS proxy:
- You can set up a Smart DNS on many devices due to its high compatibility.
- You can use a SnmartDNS on PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Wii, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Post the Smart DNS set-up; you get to access MLB. Tv, NFL Game Pass, NHL.TV, and NBA League Pass blackouts.
- The content you get relies on the Smart DNS you are using.
- If your ISP uses transparent proxies or DNS hijacking, the Smart DNS might not work.
- With a Smart DNS proxy, you cannot manually choose your new virtual location.
- Most Smart DNS services you come across can trick the NFL into thinking that you are located outside the US.
Unlocator is an excellent way of streaming geo-restricted content. As a matter of fact, this Smart DNS can unblock over 200 channels. This DNS proxy is one of the few services that support the bypassing of NFL GamePass blackouts. You can make use of its 7-day free trial – no credit card – and then decide whether or not you want to subscribe to it. The Denmark-based Smart DNS is far from being secure and private. If you don’t care about your online privacy and security, Unlocator might be suitable for your unblocking activities.
Watch Every NFL Game Live Online Black-Out Free
I have basically covered everything you need to know about both services: ExpressVPN or Unlocator. Either one of these tools can help you get NFL GamePass International and beat blackouts but at different costs. For more information, inquiries, or instructions, just leave a comment down below.