How to Watch StarHub Go outside Singapore
How to unblock StarHub Go in USA, UK, Canada, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, or anywhere else overseas? StarHub Go is Singapore’s biggest live and on-demand streaming service. Unfortunately for Singaporean expats working abroad, the StarHub is geoblocked outside Singapore. In this tutorial, I will show you how to use VPN in order to watch StarHub Go anywhere in the world.
How to Unblock StarHub Go outside Singapore with VPN
If you try watching any video on StarHub overseas, you will receive the following geo-location error.
“Oops, we have detected that you trying to watch this video outside of Singapore.Streaming on StarHub Go is only available within Singapore.”
“Content Unavailable. The Video is not authorized in your location.”
Geo-restricted websites can use your public IP address to determine your current location. Thus, you will be blocked from watching these channels unless you currently reside in a region where they are available. Luckily there’s a workaround. By using VPN, you can easily hide your IP address and spoof your location online. Setting it all up isn’t that difficult either.
- First of all, you need to sign up with a VPN service provider. Make sure that the VPN you end up registering with has VPN servers in Singapore. Otherwise, you will not be able to use your VPN to unblock StarHub abroad.
- Now that you have created your VPN account, it’s time to download and install the VPN app on your device. PC, Mac, Android, and iOS are all supported.
- Next, launch the VPN app and sign in using your VPN account.
- From within the app, connect to a VPN server in Singapore.
- Finally, head over to StarHub Go and watch live and catch-up TV anywhere in the world.
In terms of best VPN services you can use to stream StarHub overseas, ExpressVPN is right at the top. They have fast Singaporean VPN servers as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee. Other VPN providers you can use to bypass regional restrictions are listed below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
StarHub Go Live TV Channels
- Hub Sports
- MNC Channel
- Hub Sensasi
- Fox Sports
- BeIN Sports
- Ten Cricket
- National Geographic
StarHub Go Compatible Devices
- Windows PC
How to Watch StarHub Anywhere in the World
You can also use the instructions above to unblock any streaming channel from around the globe, regardless of where you currently are. The other advantage of using VPN is that all of your Internet traffic will be encrypted as long as you are connected to a VPN server. That means that nobody will be able to eavesdrop on what you’re doing online. If you have further questions about how to unblock StarHub outside Singapore, leave a comment below.
Yes i am also still unable to watch anything via starhub go. is there another solution??