AtresPlayer is one of the largest online streaming platforms available in Spain. Its broadcasts a variety of programs including sports, movies, news, and drama series. The problem is that AtresPlayer is geoblocked outside Spain. If you are a Spanish speaking expat living in US, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, France, or Mexico, you will not be able to stream any of the content AtresPlayer has to offer. Bypassing these geographical restrictions is possible by using one of two methods: VPN or Smart DNS proxies. Both these methods will allow you to unblock and watch AtresPlayer outside Spain on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Chromecast, and Android.
How to Unblock Atresplayer outside Spain – Watch with VPN or DNS Proxy
How to Watch Atresplayer outside Spain using a VPN
VPN is used by millions around the world to bypassing geographical restrictions. A Virtual Private Network allows you to change your IP address and get a Spanish IP address instead. AtresPlayer will then think your streaming device is located in Spain. Thus, VPN makes watching AtresPlayer outside Spain possible.
- By connecting to a Spanish VPN server, you can unblock all Spanish streaming channels simultaneously. That includes AtresPlayer, Mitele, Yomvi, and RTVE.
- VPN will give you an extra layer of security and privacy by encrypting your Internet traffic.
- VPN apps are support on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
ExpressVPN is a good example of a VPN provider you could use to unblock AtresPlayer outside Spain. There are also other VPN providers with VPN servers in Spain.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
Unblock Atresplayer outside Spain using Smart DNS Proxy
Basically a Smart DNS Proxy only partially reroutes your Internet traffic. Whether you can use Smart DNS to unblock AtresPlayer outside Spain depends on whether the Smart DNS proxy service you are using supports that channel or not.
- The upside of Smart DNS is that it does not affect your internet speed. Your IP address also is kept unchanged when using Smart DNS.
- Another advantage is that Smart DNS can be setup on all streaming devices. PC, Mac, iOS, Apple TV, Android, Roku, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV are all supported.
- In case your ISP uses DNS hijacking or transparent proxies you might want to use VPN instead of Smart DNS to bypass geographic restrictions.
Unlocator are one of the few Smart DNS services which actually support unblocking AtresPlayer outside Spain. Unlocator offer a free seven day trial to test their services. Unlocator also have setup videos and tutorials to guide you through the whole Smart DNS configuration process.
Atresplayer Compatible Streaming Devices
- Smart TV.
Watch Atresplayer outside Spain using VPN or Smart DNS
Given VPN‘s ability to encrypt my traffic, it is my preferred choice when it comes to bypassing regional restrictions. With that being said, Smart DNS also allows you to watch AtresPlayer outside Spain. Whichever method you choose depends solely on your personal preferences.