TV2 Play is a streaming channel set in Denmark allowing its subscribers the freedom to watch live channels and stream videos on demand. TV2 Play is geoblocked outside of Denmark in countries such as Sweden, Norway, Germany, Holland, Belgium, or France. Danish expats can bypass these geographical restrictions by either using Smart DNS or VPN. Read the following tutorial for more info on how to use these tools to unblock and watch TV2 Play outside Denmark.
Unblock TV2 Play outside Denmark Watch via VPN DNS Proxy
Watch TV2 Play outside Denmark using VPN
The first method to unblock TV2 Play outside Denmark is by using a Virtual Private Network. By using VPN, you can obtain a Danish IP address. While connected to a Danish VPN server, all geo-restricted Danish streaming channels, including TV2 Play, will believe you are located inside Denmark.
- TV2 Play, DR TV, Viaplay, DPlay, and TV3 can all be unblocked using VPN.
- Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac devices all have compatible VPN apps. By installing these apps, setting up VPN becomes much either.
- By encrypting your traffic, VPN protects your online activity and prevents ISPs or hackers from spying on you.
- VPN does slow down your Internet speed by about 15%.
Use ExpressVPN to unblock TV2 Play outside Denmark. ExpressVPN have fast Danish VPN servers as well as a 30-day money-back refund period just in case your not overly satisfied.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
How to Unblock TV2 Play outside Denmark via Smart DNS Proxy
The next way that you can bypass the geographical restrictions imposed on TV2 Play set is by using a Smart DNS Proxy. A Smart DNS Proxy only redirects traffic coming to your computer that shows your location to TV2 Play. All other traffic will be routed as usual.
- Due to this partial traffic redirection, your Internet speed does not drop when using Smart DNS.
- One Smart DNS configuration allows you to unblock streaming channels from different countries simultaneously. Watch TV2 Play, American Netflix, and Sky Go at the same time.
- All streaming devices are compatible with Smart DNS. Watch TV2 Play on Smart TV, Chromecast, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows PC, or Mac.
Unlocator is a Smart DNS proxy service that does support unblocking TV2 Play outside Denmark. Unlocator offers a free 7 day trial. Setup guide and video tutorials on how to configure your network with Smart DNS are also available.
TV2 Play Supported Streaming Devices
- Smart TV
TV2 Play outside Denmark – Watch via VPN or Smart DNS?
Well to answer this, you need to understand all the pros and cons of each service and see which option fits better with what you need it with. For example, VPN has a slower connection but more security. Smart DNS Proxy has a faster connection but does not encrypt your traffic. At the end of the day, both services will allow you to unblock TV2 Play outside Denmark.