Upon its release, Microsoft Edge was well received by Windows enthusiasts and widely seen as the long-awaited upgrade to one of the longest-serving web browsers in the market, Internet Explorer. The newly launched browser received so much love from its users that Microsoft decided to develop and release versions for Android and iOS devices as well. With its quick-launch feature and integrated browsing experience, Edge is slowly becoming the browser of choice for a majority of Internet users.
Best VPN for Microsoft Edge
VPN for Enhanced Microsoft Edge Security
Microsoft Edge has a lot of security features and enhancements built-in, but if you’re looking for complete protection from all the threats that exist online, your best bet is to sign up with a credible VPN provider. Using a VPN alongside your Edge browser ensures you get to seal all the possible loopholes through which your data could get stolen and go about all of your online activities without anything to worry about.
Best Microsoft Edge VPN Revealed
Whenever you are browsing the web, you need a VPN service provider that can deliver both anonymity and security online. Here are our top recommended VPNs for the Microsoft Edge browser:
Choosing A VPN Service
The VPN industry is saturated and as far as recommended VPNs for browsers go, there’s a substantial amount to choose from. There are so many providers that claim to offer a variety of services.
This makes it quite difficult for a new user to decide who to sign up with. To save you from all this frustration, we’ve come up with a couple of key factors that you ought to look out for when searching for a credible provider. A few of them include:
- Server Count: A VPN network is only as good as the number of servers that it has within its network. The higher the number of servers, the stronger its network potential.
- Software Compatibility: Signing up with a VPN service that offers different versions of its software for different systems is key. This means it’ll be able to integrate well and protect all of your devices.
- Speed: You want to look for a service that reduces your speed by the smallest margin. VPNs are known for eating into your bandwidth, so look for a service that won’t reduce it as much.
- Records Policy: Signing up with a VPN service means you’re looking for protection, and not for anyone to keep a log of all the sites you access. Go for a provider that has a strict no-logging policy, and has their headquarters in a place where no form of data jurisdiction rules apply.
- Simultaneous connections: If you have many devices that you’d want to keep protected, look for a service that allows for as many without diluting the quality of your experience.
- VPN Protocols: It’s always good to keep your options open, so try and go for a provider that has all the VPN protocols provided.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
Best VPNs for Microsoft Edge
Regardless of whether you’re looking for a VPN for your Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome browser, there are 4 top VPNs that you can always rely on for anonymous, secure browsing:
ExpressVPN is one of the top-class VPN services available on the planet. That’s at least what they claim on their site, and they do have the facts to back that statement. The service has a network of servers present in more than 94 countries, and 256-bit AES encryption to keep you protected from any hackers and spammers.
Their zero-logging policy is well upheld, and the service has apps that are compatible with all your iOS, Android, Mac, or Windows-based devices. The app software is also easy to navigate through, making it quite suitable for first-time users. ExpressVPN allows up to 5 connections at the same time and has a loyalty offer where you and your referee both get one month for free immediately after sign up.
To try out the service, you can take up their 30-day money-back guarantee where if you opt-out before the expiry of 30 days, you receive a full refund. See what else you get out of an ExpressVPN subscription by reading our ExpressVPN review.
BulletVPN has a very reliable network that’s fortified by its over 150+ different servers scattered across more than 55 different countries. This translates to a wide variety of IP addresses to choose from, coupled with a super-fast connection speed.
Once you subscribe, you also get to enjoy unlimited server switching and unlimited bandwidth. This is great news especially if you plan to use your time online streaming, torrenting, or downloading large-volume files.
The BulletVPN package also comes with features such as an automatic kill switch, 256-bit AES encryption, zero-logging, DNS leak protection as well as an app that’s compatible with all the popular operating systems.
They’ll let you test their service out for 30 days, and if by the end you’re not convinced, you can still opt to get refunded. Want to find out more? Check this complete BulletVPN review.
NordVPN is another top-tier service provider that has up to 3,300 servers scattered across more than 59 different countries throughout the world. Such a huge network allows them to offer services such as DoubleVPN where a subscriber gets to transmit their data through two servers, thereby enhancing the level of security.
Also, the service boasts support for torrenting, movie streaming, and large file downloads and its app allows you to optimize your connection for such functions.
NordVPN’s zero-logging policy is all the more reliable thanks to the fact that the service has its headquarters based in Panama; a region where data jurisdiction laws do not apply. Here’s everything else you can expect when signing up with NordVPN.
Conclusion on The Best VPN for Microsoft Edge
Now that we’ve looked at 4 top-tier VPN providers, we hope you have a good idea about what to look out for when choosing what service to subscribe to. Any questions or comments you’d like us to address, leave them below in the comment section and we’ll be sure to get back to you with a response.
Best VPN for Microsoft Edge
Description: Whenever you are browsing the web, you need a VPN service provider that can deliver both anonymity and security online. That is why ExpressVPN is our top recommended VPN for Microsoft Edge browser:
Access Blocked Content