As soon as I left Poland, I lost my Polish IP address. I only realized that when I tried to access Netflix Poland in the US. However, I did discover a way in which I could bypass the restrictions imposed on the service, and that so happens to be by regaining my Polish IP address using a VPN.
How to Get a Polish IP Address Abroad Using a VPN
Only people with a Polish IP address can access Polish-based services and channels. This is why it’s important for you as a Polish expat or traveler to get a Polish IP address. I promise you it was the easiest thing I’ve ever done. All I had to do was subscribe to a VPN.
A Virtual Private Network, or a VPN, is a great way of encrypting data and gaining security. It does a great job masking users’ IP addresses and making users anonymous online. Your service provider assigns an IP address to your Internet connection, and that IP can reveal where you’re located in the world. Meaning you’ll have to change it if you want to get a Polish IP address, and this is how you do that.
- Sign up with a VPN that provides VPN servers in Poland like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install your VPN app on your PC, Mac, Android or iOS device.
- Launch the application and sign in.
- Select a Polish server and connect to it.
- As of now, you can surf the Internet with your Polish IP address.
Finding a reliable VPN is important and to make sure you get the best online experience possible, we recommend that you subscribe to ExpressVPN. It certainly stands out among other competitors for its security features and usability. In the table below is a list of other service providers capable of granting you a new IP address.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
Why Need a Polish IP Address?
Keep Data Private
There are many benefits to having a Polish IP, and the first is that it allows you to access streaming and geo-restricted content securely. Having an IP different than yours means that no one can find out your true identity and nothing can be traced back to you.
Access Geo Restrictions
Once you get a Polish IP address, you would be able to surf the web without restrictions as if you are located in Poland. With a Polish IP address, you would be able to access Polish-based content effortlessly.
Shop for Less
You might even use your Polish IP for online shopping. Some businesses price their products differently based on the location of the user, according to their IP address. You may find that the same products or goods are cheaper when using a Polish IP address.
Get a Polish IP Address
Having trouble watching Polish movies on Netflix? Having trouble accessing websites from Poland while you’re abroad? Put your faith in a VPN and reclaim your Polish IP address. Although there are several ways you can change your IP, none are as reliable as a virtual private network. All you need to do is find the right VPN service provider, and you get polished in no time.