How to install DR TV on Kodi? DR TV is a public Danish TV channel. It covers news, sports, documentaries, TV shows, and movies. If you’re a Danish citizens, the DR TV Kodi plugin is simply a must-have. In the guide below, you can find instructions on how to install DR TV Kodi addon on your PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, or Raspberry Pi.
How to Install DR TV on Kodi – Watch Danish TV Free Live
How to Install DR TV on Kodi 17.4 Krypton
You can find the DR TV plugin in the official Kodi add-on repositiry. Please be aware that due to georestrictions, you might not be able to watch live or on-demand content using this addon if you’re an Danish expat currently living outside Denmark. Here’s how to set up the DR TV Kodi addon.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on DR TV -> Install.
- Wait until you see the DR TV Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including DR TV, will appear here.
Alternatively, you could download the official DR TV add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
Best VPN for Kodi
Most official Kodi addons only work in certain regions. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof your location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018 below.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install DR TV on Kodi 17.4 Krypton – Wrap Up
That’s all the info you need about how to install DR TV and stream free live Danish TV shows using the official Kodi plugin in Denmark. The addon offersall DR’s live TV channels and archived programs as seen on dr.dk/tv.