Who doesn’t love Princess Leia from Star Wars? Yet again, who doesn’t love the fact that streaming has become so much easier with Kodi on Android TV boxes? Kodi has become the most popular way to stream video content to an Android TV box. However, with the new Kodi 18, your experience has gotten so much better. So, here’s how you install Kodi Leia on your Android TV box.
How to Install Kodi 18 on Android TV Box
How to Install Kodi 18 on Android TV Boxes
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install Kodi 18 on Android Box and enjoy unlimited movies, tv shows, live streams, sports, and more:
- Create a free Google account if you don’t already have one.
- Make sure that Android version is Lollipop or higher so you can install Kodi 18.
- Log into Google Play Store
- Search for Kodi.
- Install Kodi by clicking the icon and wait for the application to install.
- That’s it.
How to Install Kodi 18 on Android TV Box with ES File Explorer
There’s another way to install Kodi 18 on Android TV Box. Check it out below:
- Launch your Android TV box.
- Head over to ‘Settings’ -> ‘System’ -> ‘Developer Options.’
- Activate ‘Allow apps from unknown sources.’
- Now, open the ES Explorer app.
- From the application menu, navigate to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Download Manager’.
- Click on ‘+ New’ from the bottom menu.
- For ‘Path’, type https://thevpn.guru/kodi18.apk and click ‘OK’.
- For ‘Name’, input ‘Kodi’.
- Click on ‘Download Now’
- The download will start.
- Once the download is done. Click on ‘Open file’ to install it on your Android TV.
- Go back to your Android TV Box home screen.
- Launch the Kodi app.
How to Get Kodi Add-ons on Android Box
Kodi 18 is fine and all, but it doesn’t give you the satisfaction you want without some add-ons here and there. Therefore, check the steps below and learn how to install Kodi 18 Add-ons on Android Box:
- In the Kodi app, go to Add-ons.
- Tap the Icon installation icon.
- Choose Install from Repository.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Next, click the Kodi add-on repository -> Video Add-ons.
- Install the add-on selected.
- Wait for the ‘Addon enabled’ notification.
- Go back to your Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons -> Video Add-ons.
- Choose the video plugin you’ve just installed.
Best VPN for Kodi Leia
Although installing the newest version of Kodi and its add-ons might seem quite simple, being able to operate the add-ons needs outside help. You’ll need to invest in a credible VPN provider in order to unblock certain content available only in some regions. Let me explain more about what a VPN does:
- Access Geo-blocked Add-ons: Add-ons are tricky when it comes to geo-restrictions. With a VPN, you get to spoof your location and appear exactly where the add-on is available to download.
- Avoid Internet Throttling: Your ISP has that annoying habit of slowing down your internet. To bypass that, you can connect to a VPN server and enjoy untampered with speed all the time.
- Anonymous Access: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: A VPN has user-friendly applications on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs to use for Kodi Leia. It has servers scattered across the globe to ensure the perfect Kodi on Android TV experience. Not only that, but it protects your device from any hacking attempt all the way. To find out more, here’s a list for the best VPNs for Kodi.
Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Android Boxes for Kodi 18
You can download and install the new Kodi Leia on the following Android platforms:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Mini M8S
- M9C MINI
- MXQ Pro
- MX3 Plus
- HyppTV Box
- T957 Plus
- Q10 Pro
- Nvidia Shield
- Matricom G-Box Q2
- Razor Forge TV
- Google Nexus Player
How to Install Kodi 18: Leia on Android TB Box – Summing Up
There you have it guys. You don’t need to be a tech freak to navigate through the process. All you have to do is follow the steps presented above and you’ll have Kodi 18 up and running on your Android TV box. Enjoy!