The Merlin Wizard is a Kodi program addon that enables you to install the popular Merlin Build on your PC, Mac, OSMC, Android, or FireStick. The wizard also contains a tool box that enables you to perform various tasks including clear cache, fresh start, view log, debug, and auto clean. The Merlin Wizard even has an app store that allows you to install apk files of popular Android apps such as BBC iPlayer, Dream Player, Mobdro, Showbox, Ace Streams, Terrarium and many others. Read the guide below for more info on how to install the Merlin Wizard on Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
How to Install Merlin Wizard on Kodi 17 Krypton
Installing Merlin Wizards on Kodi – Beware!
In certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany you might get a copyright infringement notice from your ISP if you watch or download pirated material online when using third-party Kodi 17 Krypton addons. While we hold no responsibility over such notices, we do encourage you to use VPN in order to keep your online activities to yourself. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, IPVanish is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2017.
How to Install Merlin Wizard on Kodi 17.3
Follow the steps below to add Merlin Wizard to your program addons on Kodi 17.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://mwiz.co.uk/repo”.
- Name it ‘MWiz’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> MWiz
- Select repository.merlin.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Merlin Repository to open it.
- Click on Program Add-ons -> Merlin Wizard.
- Wait until you see the Merlin Wizard Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the program addons you install, including Merlin Wizard, will appear here.
How to Install Merlin Wizard on Kodi – Final Thoughts
If we were given the choice of installing only one Kodi Wizard, the Merlin Wizard would definitely be on top of our list. All in all, the Merlin Wizard is an absolute gem and a must-have for any Kodi user. If you wish to stay on the safe side while using Kodi to watch live TV streams, we advise you to always connect to a VPN server first.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.