How to install the new TVAddons repo? TVAddons is back. You can now install the new repository on FireStick, PC, Mac, Android, and Raspberry Pi. Unofficial addons that can be setup on Kodi 17 using the repo include USTVNow, FilmOn, UFO TV, Youtube Vault, Adult Swim, and Animal TV. Popular third-party add-ons like Exodus, SALTS, Covenant, and Elysium have all been emitted however due to the Canadian lawsuit filed against TVAddons. If you wish to install the new TVAddons.co repo on Kodi 17.3 Krypton, follow the guide below.
Install New TVAddons.co on Kodi – First Step
First, let us say that we are in no shape responsible for any actions you carry out online. The guide below is intended for educational purposes only. Your actions are your sole responsibility. In the event that you get a DMCA or copyright infringement notice from your ISP, you’re on your own. It is always advised to connect to a VPN server whenever you go online. By using a virtual private network, you can browse the web anonymously.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
ExpressVPN are the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. This is mainly because their VPN apps are optimized to work with Kodi. You could, however, also sign up with other VPN providers as well.[tableDate]
How to Install The New TVAddons.co Repository
In case you want to install the new Fusion repo on Kodi 17.3 Krypton, follow these steps.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://fusion.tvaddons.co”.
- Name it ‘Fusion’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Fusion -> Kodi Repos -> English
- Select repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the TVAddons Repository enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the TVAddons.co Add-On Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> USTVNow Plus and press install.
- Wait until you see the USTVNow Plus Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including USTVNow Plus, will appear here.
How to Install New TVAddons.co Repo on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
Rarely a day goes by without news about legal action being taken against unofficial Kodi repositories and add-ons. If you wish to stay on the safe side while using Kodi, we advise you to always connect to a VPN server first.