How to install official NFL Game Pass on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia? The 2018/2019 NFL season is just about to begin. Therefore, we’ll take a look at the best official NFL Kodi addon, NFL Game Pass. You can find instruction on how to install this addon on PC, Mac, Android, Fire TV Stick, OSMC or any other device you have setup Kodi on in the tutorial below.
How to Install NFL Game Pass Kodi Addon
How to Install NFL GamePass addon on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia
The NFL GamePass addon is hands-down the best addon you can use to watch football on Kodi. Before we go into details on how to setup the NFL Kodi addon, please note that you will need a NFL GamePass subscription in order to sign in. The NFL addon offers the International NFL GamePass version which can be accessed outside USA. You can also select NFL Network which offers football replays for residents of the United States. In case you live in USA, you won’t be able to watch live games on International NFL GamePass unless you connect to a VPN server outside USA first. The NFL GamePass addon can be found in the official Kodi repository. Here’s how you can set it all up.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Click on NFL GamePass -> Install.
- Wait until you see the NFL GamePass Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including NFL GamePass, will appear here.
Alternatively, you could download the official Kodi NFL GamePass add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
How to Bypass NFL Game Pass Kodi Blackouts
Just like the regular NFL GP app, blackout restrictions apply on its Kodi counterpart. That means you will not be able to watch all football games live online, even with a NFL Game Pass subscription. Luckily there’s a workaround. All you need to avoid those pesky blackouts is a VPN. Here’s how to setup VPN to bypass NFL Game Pass blackouts on Kodi.
- First of all, sign up with a VPN service provider. We recommend using IPVanish due to the fact they have hundreds of VPN locations around the world.
- Next, download and install the VPN app on your PC, Mac, Android, or iOS device.
- Then launch the VPN app, sign in, and connect to a VPN server in a region where NFL blackouts do not apply. Good examples are Brazil, Denmark, or Australia.
- Now, head over to the NFL Game Pass website and subscribe to NFL GP. Keep in mind that an American NFL GP subscription will not suffice in this case. You need an International NFL Game Pass subscription to bypass blackouts using VPN.
- While connected to the VPN server, install the NFL Game Pass Kodi addon as instructed below.
- Finally, stream NFL Game Pass live on Kodi blackout free.
The need for VPN with Kodi is absolutely critical. From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018 below.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install NFL Game Pass Addon on Kodi – Wrap Up
The NFL GP Kodi addon is head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to football streaming. It’s official, it’s legal, and most importantly it works!