Are you looking for some funny memes? Do you want to know what’s what and who’s who? Then Reddit is all you need. I use Kodi and I found out that I can get the Reddit add-on so I can stay up to date with what users share and vote for. So, you’re here because you have Kodi as well. Alright then. Here’s how to install Reddit on Kodi using FireStick, Android, Raspberry Pi, PC, or Mac.
How to Install Reddit on Kodi
How to Install Reddit on Kodi Tutorial
There are two major Reddit Kodi addons. Both of them can be found in the official Kodi addon repo. Here’s how you can set up Reddit.com as well as Reddit Viewer on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Once done, you will be able to watch Reddit streams on your FireStick, Android Box, or PC via Kodi.
- Let’s start by activating the Kodi app.
- Next, click on Add-ons and tap on the Package installer Icon. You’ll find it on the top left of your screen.
- After that, select “Install from Repository”. From there, head over to Kodi Add-on Repository and select Video Add-ons.
- Choose Reddit.com or the Reddit Viewer addon.
- Now, hit install and wait for the Enabled notification.
- Once the add-on is installed, go to Add-ons from your Kodi Home Screen.
- You got yourself a place where the whole world is linked, Reddit.
Get More Content – Use VPN with Kodi
Kodi is an amazing application and all, but the software is limited to what your region allows you to install. The add-ons you get to download are region-restricted, which means they’re only available in certain countries.
Luckily, a VPN helps you bypass these restrictions and install any Kodi Add-on you want no matter where you are. It does that by spoofing your location based on the server you connect to. If the Add-on only operates in the UK, for example, you can connect to a UK server and use it at will. Let me show you what other benefits a VPN grants you while operating Kodi:
- Access Region-blocked Add-ons: You’ll find a lot of streaming platforms available on Kodi. Let’s take USTV Now as an example. The channel only works in the US. However, when you connect to a US server, you’ll be able to download, install, and watch its content for free while using Kodi.
- Avoid Internet Throttling: Your ISP tends to tamper with your connection speed every now and then. You can avoid this issue by connecting to a VPN server. This will hide your identity and your ISP won’t be able to throttle your connection anymore.
- Improve Your Privacy: A VPN hides your IP address, which cloaks your internet approach. You will be browsing the web anonymously and your ISP won’t be able to see what you do online.
- VPN Clients: A credible VPN offers users easy-to-use applications. That way, no matter what your tech-comprehending level is, you’ll be able to navigate and connect without a hitch.
I know that it can be quite daunting to pick a proper VPN for the job. But that’s why I’m here. I use ExpressVPN and it has worked very well with me so far.
With over 2000 servers around the world and a no-log policy, you can guarantee that you’ll be able to unblock restricted content and maintain your privacy respectively. To give you a more comprehensive look at the best VPNs for Kodi, give the table below a quick gander.
Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install Reddit Kodi Addom
Whether you want to watch videos or check the latest trends, the Reddit Kodi addon is a great way to achieve all that. Are you aware of any other Kodi add-ons that allow you to use Kodi on your FireStick or Raspberry Pi? Share your opinion in the comment section below.