When it comes to soccer/football action, UEFA never disappoints. There’s always a competition to keep your schedule full. The Champions League kicks off on September 19th, but we’re here to talk about September 21st, 2023, when Europa League begins.
The legendary championship is broadcasted all over the world, thanks to a major deal between UEFA and various services. However, with international broadcasting rights come regional restrictions.
In other words, most of these channels are geoblocked outside their country, depriving millions of their streaming privileges.
We’re going to change that now. Here’s how to stream the 2023/24 Europa League live anywhere.
Europa League 2023/24 – The Streaming Services
When we speak about globally popular competition, the first thing that comes to mind is the content UEFA provides us with.
So far, the most watched soccer competition (Clubs) in the world is definitely the Champions League. However, Europa League doesn’t fall far behind.
Last year, the Europa League final scored 6.5m viewers on Rai Play alone. Imagine the number if we were to add every single channel broadcasting the tournament.
Now, this number is big and all, but it can go higher if no geo-restrictions were in place. We will talk about this particular predicament later on. As for now, here are the official Europa League channels:
|TV2 Play (Denmark)
|Sky Italia/DAZN (Germany)
|TNT Sports (Previously BT Sport) (The UK)
|CBS Sports (The US)
|beIN Sport (The Middle East)
|Spark Sport (New Zealand)
|SuperSport (South Africa)
|Rai Play (Italy)
|Match TV (Russia)
|Servus TV (Austria)
Geo-blocking can be a real hassle if you don’t know your way around it. Luckily, with the steps we’ve provided above, you can easily bypass those geo-restrictions and watch the 2023/24 Europa League anywhere in the world.
Watch Europa League Free Online Streaming via VPN
Wherever you may be, you can always use VPN to bypass geographic restrictions and unblock geoblocked channels in your region.
A Virtual Private Network enhances your security and anonymity while browsing the web. When you connect to a server, your data will be shielded with military-grade encryption.
Not only that, but the VPN will cloak your real IP address and replace it with a temporary one in a country of your choosing, granting you full access to the region’s content wherever you are.
For example, if you connect to a US server, you’ll receive an American IP address. As a result, you can watch the 2023 Europa League live on CBS Sports. This is what a VPN is capable of:
- Unblocks major streaming services all over the world.
- Applies military-grade encryption to protect your data from any third-party interference.
- Bypasses ISP throttling.
- Anonymizes your browsing activities.
A VPN is more than capable of getting the job done, provided you choose the right one. We’ve made some evaluations and come up with a few VPNs you can use.
Our top recommendation goes to ExpressVPN as it’s the number 1 provider in the industry now. It has a huge server network, blazing-fast speeds, and top security features.
However, as we mentioned, we have several VPNs that passed every single test we put them through. You can check them out in the following table.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
How to Watch Europa League Live Online with Smart DNS
Smart DNS can also unblock free Europa League Streaming channels like ITV. With Smart DNS, you do not need to change your Smart DNS configuration each time you wish to watch a channel from a different country.
However, the channels you can unblock using Smart DNS are pre-determined by the Smart DNS proxy service you use.
- Unlocator unblocks 214 streaming channels, including BeIN, ITV, BT Sport, and CBS Sports.
- Sign up for a free Unlocator account. Then follow the setup instructions to configure Smart DNS on Smart TV, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Fire TV, or Mac.
- You get to keep your IP address when using Smart DNS. Your Internet traffic will not be encrypted.
- No need to download and install any sort of software. Smart DNS can be set up directly on your streaming device.
- Your Internet speed will not decrease when using Smart DNS.
The 2023/24 Europa League – FAQ
Do you want to know more? Make sure to check the following section:
When Will the Europa League Start?
The newest edition of the Europa League kicks off on 21 September 2023 and goes all the way till 22 May 2024.
Where WIll the Europa League Final Take Place?
This year’s final will take place at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
Can I Watch Europa League 2023/24 for Free?
Several streaming services are broadcasting the event for free. Those include 6Play, RTL, as well as Rai Play.
Who Won the Last Europa League?
Sevilla – the Spanish professional football club, won the last edition of the Europa League.