How to watch La Liga live online with VPN or Smart DNS proxies? Spanish football giants Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, and Valencia are set to begin the new La Liga 2017/2018 season. Given the huge popularity of the Spanish league, major streaming channels will broadcast La Liga live online including BeIN Sports, DAZN, Fubo TV, Sky Sports, Fox Sports. These channels are geoblocked. In this tutorial, you can learn how to bypass regional restrictions and unblock geoblocked content using VPN or Smart DNS proxies. Thus, watch La Liga on PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Roku, or Amazon Fire TV.
Watch La Liga Live Online Stream 2017/2018 via VPN/DNS Proxy
La Liga 2017/2018 Streaming Channels
How to Watch La Liga Live Online – Stream with VPN
Starting with the 2016/2017 season, LaLiga BBVA changed its name to LaLiga Santander. The official LFP streaming channels are more or less the same as last year however. DAZN is a new German streaming channel dedicated to sports. It offers La Liga, Serie A, as well as Ligue 1. You can sign up for a free one month trial and pay 9.99 Euros per month after that. The only problem is that DAZN is geoblocked ouside Germany. You can use VPN to bypass geographic restrictions and watch LFP live online.
- VPN, which means virtual private network, enables you to hide your IP address. Your streaming device will appear to be located in the region in which the VPN server you are connected to you is.
- If you connect your device to an American VPN server, you get an American IP address. This will allow you to watch geo-restricted US channels like BeIN Sports, Fubo TV, Fox Sports Go, and NBC Sports abroad.
- You can download and install VPN apps on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Not only does VPN remove georestrictions, its also increases your online privacy by encrypting all of your traffic.
ExpressVPN is a VPN provider which has VPN servers that allow you to unblock all major La Liga streaming channels. There are plenty of other VPN services you can also use to watch LFP live online.
How to Stream La Liga 2017/2018 Live with Smart DNS Proxies
You can also use Smart DNS proxies to unblock geoblocked channels. To be honest, I do use Smart DNS mostly on devices that do not natively support VPN such as my PS4, Xbox, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. As long as you can modify the streaming device’s network settings, you should be able to setup on Smart DNS on it.
- Smart DNS can be setup on all streaming devices and most routers. Watch La liga live online on PS4, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Smart TV, PC, Android, iOS or Mac.
- You only have to configure Smart DNS once to unblock streaming channels even if these streaming channels are located in different countries.
- Keep in mind that the channel you wish to unblock has to be supported by the Smart DNS proxy service you are using. No such issues with VPN.
- Your IP address is not hidden nor is your Internet traffic encrypted.
Use Unlocator to watch La Liga live online with Smart DNS proxy. You can unblock MENA BeIN Sports, Viaplay, Sky GO, SuperSport, Fubo TV, among others, using Unlocator. The first 7 days are free thanks to a no-strings-attached trial. Unlocator’s Smart DNS setup guides and tutorials are easy to follow and require no major technical know-how.
How to Watch La Liga Live Online? Stream LFP with VPN or Smart DNS Proxies
Will it be Barcelona‘s duo of Messi, Suarez, and Neymar that will prevail? Or will Real Madrid‘s BBC, Bale, Benzema, and Cristiano Ronaldo lift the La Liga trophy? Also, do not count out Atletico Madrid who managed to keep both Diego Simeone and Griezmann. You can catch all the football action and watch La Liga live online with VPN or Smart DNS proxies.