How to stream the 2018 Winter X Games 22 live online? The most extreme winter sports event is coming back to Buttermilk Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. From Thursday, January 25 to Sunday, January 28, 2018, over 200 athletes from around the world will compete in gravity-defying sports. If you live in the United States, you can watch the Winter X Games 2018 live on ESPN. Unfortunately for American expats residing overseas, ESPN is geoblocked. So, how are extreme sports fans in Australia, Canada, UK, France, and Germany supposed to stream the Winter X Games 22 live online?
How to Watch Winter X Games 2018 Live Streaming Online
How to Stream Winter X Games 2018 Live Outside USA with VPN?
ESPN is the main streaming channel that will broadcast the Winter X Games 2018 in the USA. Unfortunately, WatchESPN is geoblocked abroad. That means that American expats currently living abroad won’t be able to watch the extreme winter sports on ESPN. In order to unblock US-only channels in UK, Canada, Australia, or elsewhere, you need an American IP address. You can use VPN to hide your current IP address and appear to be browsing the web using a US IP address instead.
- Setting up VPN on iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, and Mac is pretty straight-forward. That mainly because all you have to do is download and install a VPN application on those devices.
- Open the VPN app and connect to an American VPN server.
- You can now watch Sling TV, WatchESPN, Fox Sports GO, NBC Sports, and all other US channels abroad.
We have reviewed the best VPN services you can use to watch the Winter X Games 2018 outside USA. Here are the results.
How to Watch Winter X Games Live with Smart DNS Proxies
Smart DNS proxies are very useful when it comes to bypassing geographic restrictions. Smart DNS allows you to stream online channels such as ESPN outside USA. This is made possible because the chunks of your connection that reveal your location get rerouted. Hence, you’ll appear to be accessing WatchESPN inside the US. Smart DNS proxies do have other advantages.
- If you wish to watch online channels from different regions at the same time then Smart DNS is definitely the way to go. Smart DNS gives you access to pan-national streaming services simultaneously. Watch ESPN and BEIN Sports at the same time without having to re-touch your Smart DNS configuration.
- Smart DNS does not encrypt your Internet traffic. As a result, you Internet speed is kept untouched.
- Your local IP address doesn’t change when using Smart DNS. This means you can continue to visit all local websites.
- Smart DNS works well on all streaming devices. Unblock ESPN on iPhone, iPad, Android, Apple TV, Roku, and Xbox without the need to download additional software.
- In case your ISP (Internet Service Provider) uses policies like Transparent Proxies or DNS Hijacking, Smart DNS probably won’t work on any of your devices.
If you’re searching for a Smart DNS service, make sure their list of unblocked channels does contain ESPN. Unlocator‘s list of around 120 streaming channels, for instance, includes ESPN. Try their free 7-day trial and make sure you check their videos and guides on how to set up your streaming device with Smart DNS.
Winter X Games 2018 TV Schedule
|Thursday, January 25
||10:00 – 11:30 PM
||Men’s Ski SuperPipe Final
Snowmobile Speed & Style Final
|Friday, January 26
||10:30 – 12:00 AM
||Men’s Snowboard Big Air Final
Snowmobile Freestyle Final
|Saturday, January 27
||1:00 – 6:00 PM
||Women’s Ski Slopestyle Final
Women’s Snowboard Big Air Final
Men’s Snowboard Slopestyle Final
Snow BikeCross Final
||9:00 – 11:00 PM
||Men’s Ski Big Air Final
|Sunday, January 28
||2:00 – 4:00 PM
||Women’s Ski Big Air Final
Men’s Ski Slopestyle Final
||8:30 – 11:00 PM
||Men’s Snowboard SuperPipe Final
Snow Bike Best Trick Final
How to Watch 2018 Winter X Games 22 Live – Wrap Up
The Winter X Games 2018 music act is another event many fans are looking forward to. This year’s line-up includes LCD Soundsystem, Marshmello, Martin Garrix and Method and Redman.