How to unblock C More outside Sweden? C More is an online streaming service that provides live and on-demand content in the Nordic region. In this tutorial, I will show you how to use VPN to watch C-More abroad as well as change your CMore region to Sweden, Denmark, Norway, or Finland. Learn how to watch C More in UK, USA, Canada, or anywhere else in the world on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Smart TV, or Chromecast.
UPDATE: Wednesday, 14th of October, 2019: We have received reports that C-More is aggressively blocking VPNs, NordVPN, PIA are confirmed to not work at the moment, ExpressVPN is working “You have to ask support about the server to use”. Please send a comment if you know about other VPN services that are confirmed to be working or not working.
How to Watch C More outside Sweden?
How to Unblock C More Abroad with VPN?
If you attempt to watch C More outside Sweden, you get the following geo-error.
“Innehållet går inte att spela här. Det verkar som om du försöker spela upp innehåll som inte går att spela upp utanför din region. Det kan bero på att du befinner dig utomlands. Om problemet kvarstår, gå in på våra supportsidor eller kontakta vår kundtjänst på 0771 – 481 481 [Felkod:50.12]”
Roughly translated, this basically means that the content you are trying to watch is not available in your region. In order to bypass these geographic restrictions, you need to hide your IP address and appear online using a Swedish IP address instead. Here’s how you can use a VPN in order to watch C More abroad.
- First, you need a VPN account. If you do not already own one, head over to ExpressVPN to sign up.
- Then, download, install and launch the VPN app on your iOS, Android, PC, or Mac.
- Now, sign in with your VPN account.
- Connect to a VPN server in the same country as the channel you want to unblock. For instance, if you want to watch CMore outside Sweden, connect to a Swedish VPN server.
- Now, head over to the Cmore.se and watch your favorite Swedish programs from anywhere in the world.
Remember what I talked about above? C More will be able to block any VPN that’s not reliable enough. If you’re working with a free VPN or a not-so-credible one, this error will appear:
“Din region är dold. Du verkar använda en trafikanonymiserande tjänst som VPN eller proxy. Stäng av den för att få tillgång till vårt innehåll igen.”
It all can be managed. If you want to unblock the Danish or Norwegian version of C More, connect to a VPN server in those regions instead. Make sure that whichever VPN service you sign up with has plenty of servers in the Nordic region. ExpressVPN, for example, has VPN locations in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, as well as Norway.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
C More Compatible Devices
Below you can find all streaming devices that support C-More.
- Samsung Smart TV
- Apple TV
C More Channel Lineup
Movies and Entertainment
- CMore First HD
- C More Hits HD
- CMore Action
- C More Emotion
- C More Series HD
- CMore Kids
- CMore Sports HD
- CMore Tennis
- CMore Extreme
- CMore Hockey
- CMore Football
- CMore Live HD
- C-More Play
How to Unblock and Watch C More Abroad
As a Swedish expat living overseas, it can be quite difficult to find TV programs that suit your needs. Thanks to VPN services like ExpressVPN, you can unblock all your favorite streaming channels including Cmore, Viaplay, TV4 Play, SVT, and HBO Nordic anywhere in the world.