Japanese expats can’t go without watching Fuji TV abroad, and that’s understandable given that Fuji TV is a leader in Japan’s television industry. For your information, Japanese folks aren’t the only ones interested in what Fuji Tv has to offer. So, this article is set out for all those who want to unblock Fuji TV outside Japan. Spoiler alert: a VPN is all that you’ll need.
How to Watch Fuji TV outside Japan
How to Watch Fuji TV outside Japan Using a VPN
Fuji Television continues to maintain its status as a pioneer in Japan’s television industry. There are many reasons why Japanese expats want to get a hold of this service while they’re outside the country. In order to get this service outside Japan, a VPN must be involved.
A VPN creates an encrypted tunnel between two devices over the internet. This tunnel secures the passage of data from one device to the other. All of what travels through it gets encrypted and wrapped up with layers of protective protocols. This way, no third party can see your data, let alone access your online activities. That process includes the rerouting of your data through a VPN server. Once you hit the connect button, all of your traffic will change to match that of the server, which is located where you want to appear. Finally, you get to access the content in that country as if you are really there.
Unblock with these Steps
Go through the steps below so that you can watch Fuji TV outside Japan:
- ExpressVPN is the VPN you need to subscribe to make your unblocking dreams come true.
- You have to download and install the VPN app on your PC, Mac, Android or iOS device.
- Now, launch the app and begin your search for a Japanese server.
- Connect to a Japanese server to obtain a Japanese IP address.
- You’ll know that a change has been made when you get to access Fuji TV.
- All set? Now, stream ahead.
Best VPN for Fuji TV
ExpressVPN is absolutely one of the best VPN providers I have tried out. This subscription is worth the consideration. I got what I was promised whether it was tight security or guaranteed fast results, the company made sure all was going smoothly via its 24/7 customer support.
ExpressVPN’s mission is to offer you the best quality, which you are entitled to. Every unblocking process went smoothly without interruptions or technical difficulties. But, some might find its fees not within their budget, which is why they might appreciate the table below. Also, click here for the best VPN for Japan.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
A decent VPN will keep what’s private to you private, away from prying eyes. You’ll receive complete protection from cybercriminals – that is if you wisely choose a VPN. To top it all off, you will get unrestricted access to wherever your browsing practices take you.
I would also like to point out that having no VPN is better than a free one because a free service in this industry is risky. Back to what a VPN can do. You know what, I believe the list below will fill in the gaps for you.
- Maintain Security: Thanks to the encrypted tunnel, your data is safe and out of reach.
- Access overseas content: All that is blocked becomes unblocked once having rerouted your traffic through a VPN server.
- Improve Speed: Your VPN connection will only get better as your ISP will no longer throttle your internet connection.
- Anonymity and a Hidden Identity: Your connection to a VPN makes you invisible online. No one can locate your geographical location.
- No Monitoring: Avoid running into blockades, censorships, and having your ISPs or governments spying on you. Also, hide your browsing activity from third parties.
- Avoid Price Discrimination: Prices differ from one country to the other. Shop for a lesser price by appearing to be in the place where the item you want is, avoiding shipping fees and taxes.
Watch Fuji TV outside Japan
Fuji Television is the number one commercial broadcaster in the Japanese media industry. Therefore, it’s pretty understandable why Japanese internet users would want to get Fuji TV while they’re outside Japan.
Luckily for them, the solution is both simple and achievable. With a VPN, these users can stream the content they want on Fuji TV no matter where they are located. So what do you say? Doesn’t that sound like a feasible solution? Share your thoughts down below.