A K-Pop fan or a Korean drama binge watcher would know how excellent of a service Naver TV is and how valuable it is outside Korean borders. One of the biggest online streaming services in South Korea is making it big across countries thanks to the fast influencing Korean culture. Naver TV is not stingy with juicy content like Ruby Ruby Love, Idol Fever, and Three Color Fantasy. The music is not too shabby either as it features the likes of BTS, GOT7, and Wanna One. No wonder Naver TV is wanted abroad. However, If you’ve tried to watch this channel outside South Korea, you’ll know that you can’t do that. Naver TV is geo-blocked outside its country of origin and cannot be accessed without a VPN. The great news is that thankfully, there is a way to watch Naver TV, and we’re here to tell you all about it.
How to Watch Naver TV Outside Korea Using a VPN
Naver TV is the excellent online streaming service for South Korea. Unfortunately, only South Korean residents can enjoy its entertaining content. Luckily, a VPN can change that and make Naver TV accessible in all parts of the world. A VPN creates a virtual encrypted tunnel between you and a remote server operated by the VPN service. Your entire connection gets rerouted through that server located in a country where the content you’re trying to access is based. A VPN works by making you appear as if you’re in South Korea. That way, you’ll be able to access the service just like a regular local. These are the steps you need to follow to watch Naver TV outside South Korea:
- Sign up with a VPN provider (preferably ExpressVPN).
- Download and install the VPN app on the device you stream Naver TV on.
- Launch the application and sign in.
- Connect to a Korean VPN server to get a Korean IP address.
- Stream away all that Korean channels such as Naver TV, Melon, and SpoTV have to offer.
We highly recommend ExpressVPN as the service provider to get Naver TV unblocked. ExpressVPN is a strong provider that guarantees its users a smooth unblocking experience. Quality and speed are some of its distinctive features. Bypassing geo-restrictions while maintaining Internet security is one of the many things ExpressVPN can provide. For more information on other VPN service providers, check out the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
To watch Naver TV in the UK or anywhere else outside South Korea, you need to get yourself a VPN. Get the best VPN for South Korea. Aside from being bypassing tools, VPNs take care of your online security and privacy as well. There’s a lot you can do with a VPN can do, and here’s some:
- Browse the web privately: With an IP address different than yours, you can go online without worrying about anyone finding out it’s you.
- Download torrents anonymously: Once you hide your IP, your ISP won’t be able to track your torrenting activities.
- Secure public WiFi: VPNs also provide a secure connection between you and the site or service you’re using.
- Encrypts online traffic: A VPN secures your data and traffic so that you’re untrackable.
- Bypass Geographic restrictions: You can access all kinds of restricted content anywhere in the world.
- Hide your IP Address: Once connected to a VPN, you will be provided with a different IP address.
Watch Naver TV Outside Korea
Once you’re subscribed to a VPN service provider, there are no limits to how much Naver TV you can watch. In fact, you can watch as much Naver TV as you want. To make things even better, with that same subscription, you stream other Korean services like Melon. When you’re done watching simply press disconnect on the VPN app, and everything will go back to normal. Meaning, you’ll be virtually back home.