TVer is a great way to watch free Japanese TV shows, and luckily, you can watch the streaming service live anywhere in the world with the help of a VPN service provider. So, it doesn’t matter if you’re in or outside of Japan. You can watch Japanese based services regardless of your geolocation, and we’ll show you how.
How to Watch TVer outside Japan
How to Watch TVer Outside Japan Using a VPN
TVer does not have any area restrictions when it comes to viewership within Japan. However, it can not be used overseas. In order to gain access to this service outside Japan, users need to make use of a VPN. A VPN creates a virtual encrypted tunnel between you and a remote server operated by the VPN service. The VPN reroutes your data through that server located in a country where the content you’re trying to access is based. A VPN works by making you appear as if you’re in Japan. That way, you’ll be able to access the service just like a regular local. These are the steps you need to follow to watch TVer outside Japan:
- Firstly, sign up with a VPN that provides VPN servers in Japan like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install your VPN app on your PC, Mac, Android or iOS device.
- Launch the application and sign in.
- Select a Japanese server and connect to it. that way, you’ll obtain a Japanese IP address.
- Now, you can access TVer in Japan from any country in the world.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
TVer is a free service sponsored by these 5 major Japanese TV channels: Nippon TV, TV Asahi, TBS, TV Tokyo, and Fuji Television. All five of them are for free and include everything from talk shows, comedy, cooking, drama, and even anime. Most shows are available for 7 days, which is super convenient.
TVer is a free streaming service that allows you to watch the programs provided by commercial TV stations on any platform. It is very similar to NHK On Demand except that it’s completely free. The website is very user-friendly. You can check shows that were broadcasted yesterday or the day before and you can check shows that are about to end or the latest arrivals on your favorite TV channel.
Watch Tver Outside Japan
TVer is a special streaming service designed for people who don’t have time to keep up with their favorite shows or programs. It’s also convenient for those who don’t like to dedicate their time to watching TV shows. TVer provides TV shows, drama, and anime to their viewers anytime they feel like streaming, and thanks to a VPN you can watch it anywhere.