The NASCAR Daytona 500 race will take place this Sunday, February 21, 2016. NASCAR enthusiasts in USA can watch Daytona 500 live online on Fox Sports Go. However, if you are an American expat living in Canada, UK, Germany, Mexico, France, Australia, or Spain, you might find it difficult to watch the race online. That’s because Fox Sports Go is geoblocked outside USA. To unblock Fox Sports Go outside USA and consequently watch Daytona 500 live online on Android, iPhone, iPad, Amazon Fire TV, PC, or Mac, use VPN or Smart DNS proxy.
How to Watch Daytona 500 Live Online with VPN or Smart DNS Proxy
How to Stream Daytona 500 Online – VPN Solution
In the USA, Fox Sports Go will stream the Daytona 500 race for free. If you want to watch Fox Sports Go outside USA, the following error message will be displayed “FOX Sports GO is only accessible in the US, US Territories, and most US military installations” If you want to bypass these regional restrictions, you have to change your online location. This can be done using VPN. VPN allows you to connect to an American VPN server and subsequently get an American IP address. The result is that all American channels will become available outside USA.
- Using VPN unblocks all US channels like Fox Sports GO, WatchESPN, UFC.tv, NBC Sports Live, Netflix, Hulu, or HBO GO.
- Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC devices all are compatible with VPN.
- Whenever you are using VPN, your Internet connection is completely encrypted.
- VPN also helps you bypass blackout restrictions imposed on MLB.tv, NFL Game Pass, NBA League Pass, and NHL.tv.
If you are looking for a VPN provider to unblock American channels abroad, sign up with ExpressVPN. You can choose from a host of US VPN servers as well as download the ExpressVPN app on your iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac, or Android.
How to Watch Daytona 500 Live Online – Smart DNS Proxy
Smart DNS is also an efficient method to unblock Fox Sports GO outside USA. With Smart DNS, you do not get a new IP address. Only the geo-related parts of your Internet connection are affected. However, the channels you can unblock using Smart DNS are pre-determined by the Smart DNS provider you are using i.e. different Smart DNS services unblock different channels.
- Before signing up with a Smart DNS proxy service, make sure it supports unblocking Fox Sports GO outside USA.
- You do not need to change your Smart DNS configuration whenever you want to unblock a channel from a different country.
- Partial traffic rerouting means that your Internet speed will not drop when using Smart DNS. However, your traffic is not encrypted as is with ExpressVPN.
- Some ISPs use DNS hijacking or transparent proxies. While VPN will work for you in the presence of such methods, Smart DNS might not.
Unlocator is a Smart DNS proxy service that supports unblocking Fox Sports Go outside USA. You can sign up for a free 7-day Unlocator trial to watch the Daytona 500 on Fox Sports outside USA. To configure Smart DNS on your streaming device, follow these setup tutorials and videos.
How to Watch Daytona 500 Live Online with Smart DNS Proxy or VPN?
Missing all the major sports events like the Daytona 500 just because you live outside the USA is a bit unfair. Using VPN or Smart DNS, you can unblock and watch all US channels abroad, including Fox Sports Go.