How to watch the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 Live Online? This season’s National Hockey League playoffs will begin on April 10th, 2019. In Canada, CBC is broadcasting the Stanley Cup Playoffs live online for free. In the USA, NBC Sports has exclusive coverage rights. As of the rest of the world, you can watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs live online on NHL.tv. In this guide, you can find info on how to unblock CBC outside Canada as well as NBC Sports outside USA. If you are looking for a method to bypass blackouts on NHL.tv in USA or Canada, you can use this guide as well.
Watch Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 Live
Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 Live Streaming Channels
You may not know this, but every channel on our list is only available in its country of origin. This means that if you leave the country or simply reside abroad, you won’t have access to any of the channels above.
Take NBC Sports, for example, even if you have a valid cable subscription, you won’t be able to benefit from it overseas. However, with an internet tool such as a VPN, you can circumvent such issues and stream the channels regardless of where you might be. Scroll further and find out how.
How to Watch Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 Live Online with VPN
There are mainly two ways to bypass geographic restrictions and blackouts: VPN and Smart DNS proxies. By using a VPN, you can, for instance, unblock CBC outside Canada. Thus, you will be able to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 live online. The same method can also be used to bypass NHL.tv blackouts. So it’s worth using if you already own an NHL.tv subscription.
- If you’re want to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 live on CBC outside Canada, sign up with a VPN provider and download the VPN app to your Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC.
- Then, connect to a VPN server in Canada. You can now stream the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs live online.
- To bypass NHL.tv blackouts, connect to a VPN server in a country where there are no NHL.tv blackouts. The Netherlands would a good example. You can use your existing NHL.tv subscription as well.
- If you’re an American expat living in UK, Canada, Australia, or France, you can also use VPN to unblock NBC Sports outside the USA.
ExpressVPN is a VPN provider with servers all around the globe. They are definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a way to stream Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 live online. You might come across VPNs that offer their services for free. Stay away from those as they tend to compromise your online activities and logging. What you really need is a credible VPN that cherishes your privacy and that’s exactly what I’m going to suggest. Check out the top VPNs in the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
Stream Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 Live using Smart DNS Proxies
Perhaps one major issue with VPN is its incompatibility with streaming devices other than Android, iOS, PC, or Mac. To watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs on a PS4, Xbox, Smart TV, Roku, or Apple TV, for instance, I’d just using Smart DNS instead of VPN.
- Smart DNS can be configured on all your streaming platforms. Watch the Stanley Cup on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Smart TV, Roku, Chromecast, PS4, PS3, Xbox, or Wii.
- One Smart DNS configuration can unblock CBC and NBC Sports simultaneously. The same setup will also allow you to bypass/avoid NHL.tv blackouts. That means you do not need to make changes whenever you want to watch a streaming channel from a different region.
- Neither your Internet speed nor IP address is changed when using Smart DNS.
Unlocator is a Smart DNS proxy service that supports unblocking both CBC and NBC Sports. They also allow you to bypass NHL.tv blackouts. So, you have plenty of options to watch the Stanley Cup 2019 live online. Signing up with Unlocator is free and setting it all up takes a couple of minutes.
Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 Schedule
The Stanley Cup playoffs is a tournament where the best of hockey teams go face to face for almost 2 months. The tournament is an elimination process that consists of 4 rounds of best of seven.
The Playoff rounds will consist of 16 teams. The top three teams in each division make the playoffs, along with two wild cards in each conference (8 teams per conference). They go all the way until two conference champions face off at the Stanley Cup Final in June.
So far, these teams have been confirmed to enter the playoff’s field:
- Boston Bruins
- New York Islanders
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Washington Capitals
- Calgary Flames
- Nashville Predators
- St. Louis Blues
- San Jose Sharks
- Vegas Golden Knights
- Winnipeg Jets
One bout is confirmed for the Western Conference. San Jose Sharks will take on Vegas Golden Knights in a best of seven round. This will be the second playoff meeting between these teams. They went head to head last year with Vegas standing tall in the end with a 6-match win.
Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 Online Live Stream
So, which team will you be rooting for this year, Pittsburgh Penguins, Washington Capitals or San Jose Sharks? By using VPN or Smart DNS, you don’t have to miss the action. Watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 live online.