American Netflix in Portugal – How to Get with VPN
The Netflix region you get is determined by your IP address which reveals your geo-location. To bypass this geo-restriction and unblock any Netflix region you want, you need to be able to change your IP address. VPN enables you to do just that. Using VPN, you can get an American IP address. Thus, unblock US Netflix in Portugal.
- VPN also allows you to unblock other Netflix regions. Watch Netflix Brazil, Spain, France, UK, or Canada in Portugal.
- VPN unblocks other geoblocked channels. Hulu, Vudu, HBO Go, Showtime, WWE Network, all become available.
- You will be able to encrypt all your traffic using VPN.
- To install VPN on your Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, or Mac, download the VPN app. Then, establish a connection to an American VPN server.
What differentiates a good VPN provider from the rest, is the speed of its VPN servers. These VPN providers are the best to unblock and watch American Netflix in Portugal.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
US Netflix in Portugal – Watch with Smart DNS
There are two ways to bypass regional restrictions. One is VPN. The other is Smart DNS. Smart DNS functions in a different manner. Although it delivers similar results to VPN. With Smart DNS, you don’t get a new IP address. Instead, only a small portion of your connection gets rerouted. The end result is that Netflix will be tricked to believe you are accessing Netflix from USA.
- All streaming devices can be configured with Smart DNS. Watch American Netflix on Android, Nexus Player, Chromecast, PS4, PS3, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV, iPhone, iPad, PC, or Mac.
- Your connection will not be encrypted when using Smart DNS. The trade-off is that your Internet connection won’t slow down.
- Using one Smart DNS configuration, you can switch between different Netflix regions using a Smart DNS service like Unlocator.
- In case your ISP uses either DNS Hijacking or Transparent Proxies, VPN might be a better choice for you.
If you want to give Smart DNS a go, just sign up with Unlocator for free. Their 215 supported channels include 25 different Netflix regions. For setup instructions, head over to Unlocator’s setup guides/tutorials.