How to watch the 2018 Winter Paralympics live in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the rest of the world? The Winter Olympic games are officially over, paving way for the Paralympics which will begin on the 8th of March, 2018. Athletes from 49 nations will compete in 80 different competitions. Similarly to the Winter Olympics, Pyeongchang in South Korea will be hosting the whole event. In the guide below, you can find more info on how to stream the Winter Paralympics 2018 on PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, Apple TV, Roku, PS4, or Xbox One.
Winter Paralympics 2018 Streaming Channels
Below you can find a list of official Winter Paralympics 2018 TV broadcasters. In case we missed any streaming channel, please leave a comment below this article so we can update the list of PyeongChang 2018 TV channels.
- Channel 4 (UK)
- NBC Sports (USA)
- Channel 7 (Australia)
- Eurosport (Pan-Europe)
- CBC (Canada)
- NHK (Japan)
- TVNZ (New Zealand)
How to Watch Winter Paralympics 2018 Live Online?
As a British expat, I prefer watching Paralympics 2018 live online on Channel 4 for two reasons. That is due to the fact Channel 4 provides English coverage of the event. Additionally, Channel 4 apps are available on all major streaming devices. The only issue is that Channel 4, like the rest of the free streaming channels listed above, is geo-restricted outside UK. Thanks to VPN, I can bypass these regional restrictions and watch the Paralympics 2018 live online.
- If you have not yet subscribed to a VPN service, sign up with a VPN provider that has VPN server in the country of the channel you wish to unblock.
- In the case of Channel 4, connect to a UK VPN server. This allows you to obtain a UK IP address. Thus, unblock Channel 4 outside UK.
- Besides bypassing geographic restrictions, VPN also encrypts your Internet traffic. Your online privacy is well-protected as long as you are using the VPN connection.
- VPN applications can be installed on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
Use ExpressVPN to watch the Winter Paralympics live online. They have VPN servers in over different countries. ExpressVPN also offer a 30-day money-back refund period as well. Obviously, you can use other VPN providers to stream the Paralympics online, too.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
Winter Paralympics Sports
Over 1400 athletes with different impairments will come from over 50 countries to compete in 6 sports.
- Alpine skiing.
- Biathlon (cross-country skiing and rifle shooting).
- Cross-country skiing.
- Ice sledge hockey.
- Wheelchair curling.
How to Stream Winter Paralympics 2018 Live – Wrap Up
The Winter Paralympics in PyeongChang will take place from the 8th to the 15th of March, 2018. This will be the 12th edition of the games. Beijing in China will be hosting the 2022 Winter Paralympics.