This VPN service provider replaces your actual IP with a temporary one. The one thing you need to do is connect to one of its many servers. Automatically, your IP changes and takes that IP of that server. After being provided with a new IP address, you gain the ability to make use of the content based in the country you want. This is how you can watch Hulu in Hong Kong with the help of a VPN:
- Choose a VPN service provider like ExpressVPN and subscribe to it.
- Then, install the VPN application to your device.
- Sign in with the use of your VPN account.
- Now that you have activated your app, you can look for a US server.
- Connect to the American VPN server you selected.
- You will be provided with an American IP address.
- Visit the Hulu application and stream its content anywhere.
If you’re looking for a good VPN service provider, then go with ExpressVPN. It has superb unblocking properties, fast speeds, and security standards. Should you want to check out other VPNs, have a look at the table below as well as this best VPN for Hulu article.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
Get Hulu in Hong Kong Using a Smart DNS
Many entertainment services like Hulu terminate users who connect from a place outside the US. A VPN can help users spoof their location, but a Smart DNS can guarantee them a fast unblocking process. A Smart DNS doesn’t change users’ ID address, and it doesn’t interfere with the internet connection. What happens is that a Smart DNS reroutes the traffic that reveals your geolocation through one of its specified servers. Additionally, your IP address doesn’t change. Remember, you don’t require any software to run it. If you wish to watch Hulu in Hong Kong, then a Smart DNS proxy is something you need to try.
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for Unlocator.
- Use these videos/setup tutorials to configure the Smart DNS on your device.
- Access Hulu’s app or website.
- Stream limitlessly Hulu’s content.
If you’re looking for a decent Smart DNS, we suggest that you make sure you select Unlocator. This technology is ideal for bypassing geo-restrictions and unblocking content. You get to access over 200 channels with this subscription as well as benefit from a 7-day free trial.