How to install PS Vue on Kodi 17 Krypton? PlayStation Vue is a TV service that allows you to watch live TV, movies, and sports on your streaming devices. Unlike other streaming services, PS Vue does not require a cable subscription. The add-on was developed by eracknaphobia, the same developer who created the MLB.TV, NBC Sports, NHL.tv, and Livestream addons. Thanks to a newly created Kodi addon, you can now add Playstation Vue to Kodi 17.3. In this tutorial, you can find all the necessary steps to install PS Vue on Kodi enabled-devices such as Fire Stick, Raspberry Pi, PC, Mac, Android, or iOS. Keep in mind that you do need a valid PS Vue subscription in order to sign into the addon after you have installed it on Kodi.
How to Install PS Vue on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
In order to install Playstation Vue on Kodi, make sure you are using the Kodi 17.6 update first. Once done, follow the steps below. Please note that the Vue addon requires a PS Vue subscription which is only currently available in the USA. To unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons abroad, you have to use VPN.
- Launch Kodi.
- Select Addons.
- Click on the ‘Package Installer’ icon in the top-left corner.
- Now choose ‘Install from Repository’ -> ‘Kodi Add-on Repository’ -> Video Addons.
- From here, click on ‘Video Addons’.
- Scroll all the way down to ‘PS Vue’
- Click on ‘PS Vue’ -> Install.
- Wait until you see the PS Vue Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including PS Vue, will appear here.
- Click on PS Vue.
- You will now be asked to enter your Playstation Vue username and password.
- Once you’re signed in, you can watch PS Vue on Kodi 17.
How to Install Playstation Vue Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton
Although the PS Vue addon is not officially affiliated with Sony or Playstation, it does rather work well. Keep in mind that the add-on will not work for you in case you currently reside outside the United States