It’s football season, and you need to be prepared on all levels from streaming services to compatible devices. Because I only want the best football streaming experince, I opted for Kodi Addons, and you should do the same. After extensive research, I’ve come up with a list of the best football Kodi Addons for 2019. Check them out below.
Unblock More Content – Use VPN with Kodi
These official sports Kodi addons only operate in specific regions like the USA, Canada, US, Australia, and Germany. So, if you’re looking for a way to get past these geo-restrictions in order to stream live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin regardless of your physical location, you’ll need to change your virtual location. And you can easily achieve that by using a VPN.
Here are some of the gains you get when subscribed to a VPN.
- Unblock Kodi Add-ons: USTVNow is an example of a Kodi add on that can only be used in select regions. However, with VPN, you get to remove the restrictions imposed on it. After that, you can use it in all regions.
- Stop ISP Throttling: Your ISP usually throttles your internet speed whenever you’re consuming a lot of bandwidth. You suddenly experience a drop in your internet’s speed while streaming online. A VPN connection can help you overcome the throttling and prevent it from even happening.
- Extreme Privacy: The tunnel in which users’ data passes through – created by the VPN – provides users with the privacy and anonymity they need on the internet.
- Compatible and friendly VPN Applications: VPN companies design apps that are user-friendly and compatible with most devices PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
Personally speaking, ExpressVPN is the most suitable VPN to use with Kodi. Th company has optimized its VPN apps so that they function better with Kodi add-ons. Its no logs policy is reassuring for all privacy-concious subscribers. You can check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2019 below.[tableDate]
How to Install Football Add-ons on Kodi – NBCSN Plugin
If you are after watching NBC Sports Live Extra on Kodi, you have to go through the following steps.
- First, you must launch your Kodi app.
- Next, go to ‘Add-ons’.
- Locate in the top left corner Package Installer Icon and select it.
- Then, select ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Select NBC Sports Live Extra -> Install.
- You’ll have to wait until you locate the NBC Sports Live Extra Addon Enabled notification.
- Return to the Kodi home screen.
- Now, in the left-hand column, select the ‘Add-ons’ tab.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- Note that all of the video add-ons you install, like NBCSN, will show up here.
- If it’s your first time launching the NBC Sports Live Extra addon, you will be given an activation code, which you will need to enter https://activate.nbcsports.com/
You could also download the official NBCSN add-on from here. Arrange the set-up by selecting ‘Install from Zip File’ and not ‘Install from repository’.
How to Watch Football Live on Kodi – Eurosport Player Add-on
If you have installed the new Kodi build, Krypton 17.4, follow these steps to set up the Eurosport Player Kodi addon.
- First, download the KodiNerds.net zip right over here.
- Activate Kodi and then press Settings Icon located up in the corner.
- Go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Don’t forget to activate the ‘Unknown Sources” so that you can install third-party add-ons.
- Answer ‘Yes’ when a box with a warning shows up.
- From Addons go to -> My Add-ons.
- Scroll down and select Video player InputStream.
- Ensure that InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input are activated.
- Return to the Kodi home screen.
- Choose ‘Add-ons’ and select the click on the Package Installer Icon.
- Select ‘Install from Zip file’.
- Now, look for the Zip file you have previously downloaded called “repository.kodinerds-6.0.0.zip”.
- Locate the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from the repository.
- Choose KodiNerds.net Addons -> Video Addons.
- Click on Eurosport Player and then install the service.
- Land on the Kodi home screen, then choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> Eurosport Player.
Best Football Kodi Add-ons in 2019
Here’s our list of top Kodi addons to watch live football.
- Fox Sports Go
- Eurosport Player
- NFL Game Pass (American football)
- iPlayer WWW
Best Add-ons for Football on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
So, whether its the Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Champions League, or La Liga you want to watch on Kodi, the add-ons listed above will deliver.
Are you aware of any other addons that should be on our list of best football addons for Kodi in 2019? Let us know what you think in the comments down below.