How to stream Europa League on Kodi? The Europa League is one of the most exciting soccer leagues in the world. The winner will get to take part in next season’s Champions League. The League will continue until May 2020, so make sure that you don’t miss a match if you own a Kodi. In this guide, you can find out how to watch the 2019 Europa League live on Kodi. Let me guide you through it.
Best Official Sports Addons to Watch Football on Kodi
Before we begin, I’m here to help you get the best Kodi experience ever. So, in we’re in the football spirit, why don’t I show you the best add-ons to stream football using your Kodi. Note that the titles below will redirect you to a respective guide that tells you how to install the following add-ons on your Kodi:
Europa League on Kodi – The Ultimate Add-on
If you’re looking to stream the 2019/20 Europa League on Kodi, you’re “one and only” destination is DAZN. Before you proceed, you should know that DAZN is a premium service that requires a paid subscription.
That’s not all, DAZN’s broadcasting rights of the Europa League are only specified to German and Canadian residents. So, if you live outside these countries, you won’t have access to its content. But again, that’s why I’m here.
In the tutorial below, I’m going to show you how to install the DAZN add-on on your Kodi device. After that, I’ll show you how to unblock no matter where you are. So, get ready. Here’s everything you need to know.
How to Install DAZN Add-on for Kodi
Alright, this the part you’ve been waiting for. DAZN has an official add-on in Kodi’s library. All you need to do is follow the steps below and you’ll be watching the 2019/20 Europa League in no time:
- Launch your Kodi application and click on Add-ons.
- After that, you’ll find a Package Icon on the top right of the corner. Tap on that.
- Then, select Install from Repository followed by Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Click on Video Add-ons and look for DAZN.
- On the next screen, hit Install.
- Wait a few seconds and then head back to your Home Screen.
- You’ll find the DAZN add-on there
- Now, sign up with DAZN and launch the add-on.
- You can stream Europa League on Kodi
I mentioned that DAZN’s broadcasting rights for the Europa League are only available in Canada and Germany. If you’re not living in these countries, the next part is for you.
To access the add-on, you need a VPN. But first, you need to know what it’s all about. Read on.
First Things First – Use VPN
Depending on the region you are living in, some of the Live Sports Kodi addons listed above might be geo-blocked. That means you cannot watch live football, basketball, tennis, baseball, or hockey via Kodi due to regional restrictions.
In other countries, using these Kodi addons might be illegal. As a result, your ISP might send you a copyright infringement notice directly to your email. Luckily, there is a workaround that allows you to bypass geographic restrictions as well as protect your privacy while using Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to set up a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
How to Unblock DAZN Abroad
As mentioned above, a VPN can change your virtual location so that you can access geo-restricted content anywhere in the world.
In order to do so, you should connect to a VPN server in either Canada or Germany. You pick that based on your needs as DAZN has different libraries in these countries.
Once you connect, your IP address will change to match one in the country you chose. For example, if you connect to a Canadian server, you’ll obtain a Canadian IP address. That way, you can watch DAZN on Kodi anywhere.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, sign up with a VPN provider. When it comes to Kodi, it’s definitely ExpressVPN.
- Download and install their VPN app on your device.
- Activate the app and sign in with your username and password.
- Connect to a server in Canada or Germany.
- Once the connection takes place, launch the DAZN add-on and log in with your DAZN credentials.
- Watch the 2019/20 Europa League live wherever you are on Kodi.
From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2019 below.[tableDate]
Useful Additional Guides
Kodi has a lot of functionalities and is compatible with almost any device out there. That’s why I’ve added some extra guides to shed some light on how you can set it up on such platforms. Check them out.
- How to Install Kodi on FireStick.
- How to set up Kodi on Chromecast
- Install Kodi on PC.
- How to install Kodi on Mac.
- How to install Kodi on Android.
- Install VPN on Kodi 17.1 Guide
Europa League – What’s Going On
The championship is still on-going. Now, we’re at the group stages. So, if you don’t know how the groups are sorted, here’s everything:
- Dynamo Kyiv
- Sporting CP
- PSV Eindhoven
- CFR Cluj
- Eintracht Frankfurt
- Standard Liège
- Vitória SC
- Young Boys
- CSKA Moskva
- Wolfsburg (GER)
- Borussia Mönchengladbach
- İstanbul Başakşehir
- Slovan Bratislava
- Manchester United
- AZ Alkmaar
How to Watch Europa League 2019 on Kodi?
Now you have the perfect way to watch the 2019/20 Europa League using your Kodi platform. Don’t forget, if you live outside Canada or Germany, you need to use a VPN.
This year, it’ll be interesting to see which team comes out on top. Feel free to share your predictions below.