How to watch ESPN on Kodi 17 Krypton live? ESPN is the world’s most known sports channel. It provides live streams of college football, NBA, NCAA Basketball, NHL, NFL, and MLB. If you are a sports fan and have setup Kodi on your PC, Mac, Android, or Fire TV, you’re probably looking for a way to add an ESPN Kodi addon. In this tutorial, I will show you how to install the best ESPN Kodi addon. Once you have followed the instructions below, you will be able to stream ESPN live on Kodi.
How to Watch ESPN on Kodi 17.3 Krypton Live
How to Install ESPN on Kodi 17
Follow these steps to watch ESPN on Kodi. Keep in mind that this particular ESPN Kodi addon requires you to sign in using a valid American cable subscription. Otherwise you will not get access to premium content. If you live outside USA, you also need to use a VPN connection to get an American IP address. This way you can watch geoblocked content as if you were in the USA.
- Launch Kodi.
- Select Addons.
- Click on the ‘Package Installer’ icon in the top-left corner.
- Now choose ‘Install from Repository’ -> ‘Kodi Add-on Repository’ -> Video Addons.
- From here, click on ‘Video Addons’.
- Scroll all the way down to ‘EPSN 3’ or ‘ESPN Player’
- Click on ‘ESPN 3’ -> Install.
- Wait until you see the ESPN 3 Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including ESPN 3, will appear here.
- Click on ESPN 3.
- You will now be asked to authenticate with a cable provider in order to watch premium content.
- Once you’re signed in, you can watch ESPN on Kodi 17.
Best VPN for Kodi
In case you live outside USA, this guide might not work for you. That’s because certain Kodi add-ons are geo-restricted i.e. they only work in certain regions. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof your location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
IPVanish do not keep logs of your browsing activities. That makes them the perfect candidate to protect your online anonymity. Other VPN providers you can use to unblock geoblocked Kodi addons abroad are listed below.
Other Top Sports Addons for Kodi
Here are some examples of official sports Kodi addons.
How to Install Best ESPN Kodi Addons?
Using the guide above, you will be able to stream ESPN live on Kodi. There are also other impressive sports addons for Kodi 17.6 Krypton.