Another sports online streaming service you can get on Kodi is ESPN3. It is a service that provides you with live streams and replays of major sports events to fans located in the United States. It would be a shame not to sideload ESPN3 on Kodi.
The reason why I mention the US is because if you’re not there, ESPN3 is inaccessible to you. In this article, I discuss removing the blocks on ESPN when wanting to install it on Kodi from any part of the world.
ESPN is a worldly known channel. The sports streaming service gives you college football live streams, as well as, NBA, NCAA Basketball, NHL, NFL, and MLB games. If you are a sports fan and have set up Kodi on your PC, Mac, Android, or Fire TV, you’re possibly seeking a way to add an ESPN Kodi addon. You will learn how to install the best ESPN Kodi addon.
If you follow the instructions below, you will get to stream ESPN’s content on Kodi.
Install ESPN on Kodi
To get ESPN streaming on Kodi, you’ll need to follow the steps below. Also, it’s worth mentioning that the ESPN Kodi add-on requires a valid American cable subscription. You cannot sign in without one or get premium content.
If you are not currently residing in the US, you will need a VPN to get an American IP address. As a result, you get to access geo-blocked content as if you were located in the USA.
- First, activate Kodi.
- Pick the Add-ons you want.
- Press on the ‘Package Installer’ icon in the top-left corner.
- Select ‘Install from Repository’ -> ‘Kodi Add-on Repository’ -> Video Addons.
- Click on ‘Video Addons.’
- Look for ‘EPSN 3’ or ‘ESPN Player’
- Select ‘ESPN 3’ -> Install.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen when you see the ESPN 3 Addon Enabled notification.
- Select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- ESPN 3 will appear on your home screen.
- Select ESPN 3.
- Authenticate with a cable provider to watch premium content.
- Stream ESPN on Kodi post-sign-up.
Best VPN for Kodi
Being outside the US would have been a problem without the existence of a VPN service provider. You will find that most of the Kodi add-ons you seek are based in the US. If you are not inside the US, you won’t be able to access them because geo-restrictions forbid it.
These Kodi add-ons only function in specific regions in the US, and to have them work for you wherever you7 are, you’ll have to spoof your location. Hiding your geo-location is the least of what a VPN can do. Below are some benefits you gain when using a VPN with Kodi.
- Get Kodi Add-ons: Kodi add-ons like USTVNow can be at your disposal once connected to a VPN.
- Prevent ISP Throttling: A VPN can stop your ISP from throttling your connection when streaming.
- Security and Privacy: Protect your data with a VPN connection that offers secure protocols.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to set up a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
If you decide to start using Kodi with a VPN on your streaming device, there’s no better way to go at it than subscribe to ExpressVPN. With an ExpressVPN subscription, you get to unblock all the geo-restricted Kodi addons you want.
You’ll also get to enjoy streaming content on Kodi thanks to the provider’s lightening fast and secure servers. Not interested? No worries, here are other VPN options in the following table.[tableDate]
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Other Top Sports Addons for Kodi
Here are examples of some official sports Kodi addons.
Best ESPN Kodi Addons – Conclusion
Kodi helps you gather up all the add-ons you want in one place. Whether you want to get CBS sports or ESPN3, make sure that Kodi can serve as the hosting medium.
Using the guide above, you will be able to stream ESPN live on Kodi. There are also other impressive sports addons for Kodi, which I will address in other articles? But, how did you like this one now? Dis you find the guide helpful? Share your opinions in the comments.
2 thoughts on “How to Watch ESPN on Kodi Live”
Do you know how to stream the new ESPN+ free? I have Amazon fire stick. At least I want to stream the MLS games, which are offered by ESPN+ with paid subscription.
how much will this cost ?