How to watch live Champions League 2019/2020 on Kodi? Kodi is a streaming platform that allows you to watch movies and TV shows. You can also use Kodi to stream watching live sports events such as the Champions League. The biggest obstacle perhaps you could face when trying to stream live UCL games via Kodi is finding the working addons. In this tutorial, you can find a list of the best Champions League Kodi addons. Instructions on how to install these UCL Kodi addons on PC, Mac, Android TV Box, Chromecast, Nvidia, or Amazon Fire TV Stick are also included.
How to Watch UEFA Champions League Live on Kodi in USA
In case you live in the United States, you can use the Fox Sports Go Kodi addon to watch the Champions League on your Kodi app. Follow these steps to install Fox Sports Go on Kodi.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on Fox Sports Go -> Install.
- Wait until you see the Fox Sports Go Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including Fox Sports Go, will appear here.
- The first time you launch the Fox Sports Go addon, you will be provided with an activation code that you will need to enter at Foxsportsgo.com/activate.
Please note that you will need a subscription from an American cable provider into order to sign into the addon.
Best Official Sports Addons to Watch Champions League Football on Kodi
Best Champions League Kodi Addons – Use VPN
Depending on the region you are living in, some of the UCL Kodi addons listed above might be geoblocked. That means you cannot watch live Champions League games via Kodi due to regional restrictions. Luckily, there is a workaround that allows you to bypass geographic restrictions as well as protect your privacy while using Kodi.
VPN, or virtual private network, basically is a tool that allows you to hide your IP address and encrypt all of your Internet traffic. The biggest two benefits of using VPN are as follows.
- You can use VPN to unblock all geoblocked Kodi addons as well as watch geo-restricted channels abroad.
- Whenever you are using VPN, all your Internet traffic is securely encrypted.
Now, before you sign up with a VPN provider to watch live UCL via Kodi, make sure that the VPN provider offers their users unlimited bandwidth and has no data caps. Otherwise, you might suffer from terrible buffering while watching Champions League via Kodi addons.
Top VPN to use to Unblock Champions League Kodi Addons
ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi to watch the Champions League live via Kodi.
- They have specially optimized their VPN servers in order to provide faster streaming with Kodi.
- It does not take much time or effort to install a VPN app on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android, but the benefits, both in terms of privacy and location spoofing, are certainly worth it.
The best Kodi VPN providers are as follows.[tableDate]
Useful Additional Guides
- How to Install Kodi on FireStick.
- How to setup Kodi on Chromecast
- Install Kodi on PC.
- How to install Kodi on Mac.
- How to install Kodi on Android.
- Install VPN on Kodi 17.1 Guide
Best Champions League Kodi Addons – Wrap Up
If you are serious about your privacy, and want to stay on the safe side, make sure you are using official Kodi addon to watch live Champions League games via Kodi. Once you connect to a VPN server, your online privacy as well as security will be protected as well.