How to watch MLB on Kodi in 2019? With Kodi’s popularity as a streaming hub ever increasing, more and more baseball fans are looking for a way to stream MLB games on their PC, Mac, Android, Amazon Fire TV via Kodi. In this help guide, I will show you how to stream MLB on Kodi. You can also find info on how to bypass MLB blackout restrictions. Instructions on how to install MLB Kodi add-ons are also included. Let’s play ball!
Watch MLB on Kodi XBMC Bypass Blackouts
Watch MLB on Kodi – Install MLB XBMC Add-ons
There are basically two kinds of MLB Kodi addons. The first requires a valid MLB.tv subscription to work. You also need to use VPN to bypass MLB blackouts when using this MLB Kodi addon.
Install MLB Kodi Add-on With MLB.TV Subscription
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on MLB.TV -> Install.
- Wait until you see MLB.TV Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- All the video add-ons you install, including MLB.TV, will appear here.
Alternatively, you could download the official MLB.TV add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
Do I Need VPN to Watch MLB on Kodi?
Due to possible MLB blackout restrictions, using VPN with Kodi is a necessity. Otherwise, you will get blacked out from watching your favorite MLB games otherwise. You can avoid all of these situations by using VPN.
- Luckily, setting up VPN is not that difficult. All you have to do is download and install a VPN application on your PC, Mac, or Android device.
- Alternatively, you could setup a VPN connection on your router. Once you have installed the VPN app, launch it, and connect to a VPN server.
- All your traffic will be encrypted and your true location is hidden. Thus, you can either bypass MLB blackouts or watch free live MLB streams on Kodi anonymously.
- No more ISP eavesdropping.
Which VPN Is Best to Use with Kodi?
ExpressVPN are probably the best VPN provider you can use with Kodi. They have fast VPN servers which allow you to stream live sports without buffering. You could also use any of the following top VPN services to watch MLB on Kodi.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Useful Additional Guides
How to Watch MLB on Kodi?
So, there you have it. There are two ways to watch MLB on Kodi; one that requires an MLB.tv subscription and one that does not. Remember to connect to a VPN server for the best MLB Kodi streaming experience regardless of which MLB Kodi add-on you use.