Surely, British expats miss waking up to Piers Morgan, Susanna Reid, Ben Shephard, and Charlotte on Good Morning Britain. But, here’s the thing, they don’t have to miss it because they can stream the show on ITV abroad with either a VPN or Smart DNS.
How to watch Good Morning Britain live abroad
How to Watch Good Morning Britain Live Abroad Using a VPN
Get the latest news, gossip and rumors, information, and facts on Good Morning Britain no matter where you are. Unfortunately, Good Morning Britain airs on ITV, which is restricted to UK viewership. But, with a VPN, that can be changed.
A virtual private network is a secure method of sending traffic from one computer to another over the Internet. All of the users’ data passes through a private tunnel, which a VPN creates. The VPN ends up encrypting all the data along the way. Once, UK expats, have the VPN app installed, they have to connect to a British server. That will grant them a British IP while they’re outside the UK, which will enable them to access ITV as if they are physically in the UK. Here’s how to do that:
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for a VPN service.
- Next, you create a VPN account.
- Download and install the VPN app on the device which you want to stream ITV on.
- Launch the app and connect to a VPN server in the UK.
- After you connect to a UK server, you’ll be provided with a British IP address that makes it look like you’re located in the UK.
- Now that you have a British IP, you can easily access ITV abroad.
ExpressVPN is a provider that has been widely acclaimed thanks to the way it works and the fact that it can be used by anyone. It runs a large network of servers and providers unmatched services. Check other top VPNs for ITV in the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
How to Watch Good Morning Britain Live Abroad Using a Smart DNS
If you want faster results, you need a Smart DNS proxy. Now, bear this in mind. A Smart DNS does not encrypt users’ data, which is why it operates quickly. A Smart DNS only reroutes the traffic that determines geo-location through a designated server. This process allows users to access the content they desire based in the country of their choice. The provider doesn’t change your IP either. Here’s how you get to unblock ITV to watch Good Morning Britain live using a Smart DNS:
- Sign up with a Smart DNS proxy service that supports unblocking ITV.
- Setup Unlocator’s DNS server addresses on your streaming device. You can also configure Unlocator DNS on your router.
- Visit ITV’s website or its standalone app and sign in.
- Stream Good Morning Britain abroad.
We recommend that you make use of Unlocator as your Smart DNS provider. It will help you get ITV anywhere in the world, and you can benefit from its 7-day free trial.
Watch Good Morning Britain Live
From exclusive interviews with the biggest names in showbiz and politics to heartwarming human interest stories and magical moments, Good Morning Britain delivers it all. This is a show that is not to be missed. So, get a VPN or Smart DNS and have a blessed morning.