How to watch NBA Playoffs 2019 live online? In the age of online streaming, there are many ways to stream the NBA Playoffs 2019 live online. In this help guide, I will list the best channels that broadcast NBA Playoff Finals 2019 around the world. I’ll also show you how to use Smart DNS or VPN to unblock most of these channels in the US or if you are an American expat living abroad in UK, Canada, France, Germany, or Australia. Read on to find out how to stream the NBA Playoffs 2019 on PC, Mac, Android, Apple TV, Roku, PS4, Xbox One, iOS, or Fire TV Stick.
Watch NBA Playoffs 2019 Live Online
NBA Playoffs 2019 Streaming Channels
Here’s the list of all major NBA Playoff TV broadcasters from around the world:
All the channels listed above are geo-restricted to their own country. This means if you attempt to view them abroad, you’ll be blocked almost instantly.
Streaming channels determine whether to grant you access or not based on the IP you approach them with. If it’s not valid within their region, you won’t have access to the channel at all. Luckily, a VPN exists to circumvent this issue.
How to Stream NBA Playoffs 2019 with VPN
VPN means virtual private network. By connecting to a VPN server you are practically encrypting all your Internet traffic. VPN also allows you to unblock all geo-blocked channels that would usually not be available online in your region. This is achieved by hiding your real IP address and giving you a different IP address instead. As long as you are connected to an American VPN server, for example, you will appear as if you are currently located in the USA.
- Connecting to a US VPN server means all US channels become unlocked. Watch Sling TV, WatchESPN, TNT, NBA League Pass, WWE Network and many others anywhere in the world.
- Since VPN encrypts your traffic, you will experience a slight Internet speed drop.
- VPN is easy to install on Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC. Download the VPN app. Connect to a VPN server in a country of your choice.
ExpressVPN has fast servers in US, UK, Canada, and France among others. They offer a one-month money-back guarantee you can take advantage of. Of course, there are other VPN providers you can use to watch the NBA Playoffs 2019 live online.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
How to Watch NBA Playoffs 2019 Live Online – Smart DNS
In order to unblock the channels listed above, you need to spoof your online location. Smart DNS allows you to do that by redirecting a portion of your connection. Thus, you will be able to watch WatchESPN, for example, outside the USA.
- Smart DNS is compatible with all your streaming devices. Watch NBA on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, PS4, PS3, Smart TV, PC, or Mac.
- Smart DNS does not affect your Internet speed.
- You can unblock streaming channels from different regions at the same time with Smart DNS. Watch Sling TV and BeIN Sports simultaneously.
Sign up with a Smart DNS provider that offers a free 7-day trial such as Unlocator to unblock geo-restricted NBA streaming channels. All the channels I listed earlier are included in Unlocator‘s 208 unblocked streaming channels. Take a look at the setup guides for various devices.
2019 NBA Playoffs
The playoffs will begin on April 13, 3 days after the regular season ends. In the Playoffs, we get to see 2 conferences consisting of 8 teams each. Within each conference, the eight teams with the most wins qualify for the playoffs.
The Playoffs will go all the way to the Conference Semi-finals that will take place from April 29th to April 30th. The Finals will start on May 14th on the other hand.
After that, we’ll head to the Playoff’s final which will occur on May 30th. It’s been the same for four years where Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors stand tall for the finals.
However, this year might be different. Why? Well, LeBron James is joining the Los Angeles Lakers. This turned up the ties a bit as it gave an opportunity for a new team in the East to represent the conference this season. We’ll just have to wait and see.
This year will mark ABC’s 17th consecutive year to host the NBA Finals. Are you excited for some slam dunk action come April 13th? For the time being, here are the teams in both conferences:
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Toronto Raptors
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Indiana Pacers
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- Detroit Pistons
- Miami Heat
- Golden State Warriors
- Denver Nuggets
- Houston Rockets
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Utah Jazz
- San Antonio Spurs
NBA Playoffs 2019 – How to watch live online via VPN or Smart DNS
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are huge favorites to win the NBA Championship title this year. Hopefully, this help guide has covered all you need to know about how to watch NBA Playoffs 2019 live online using Smart DNS or VPN.