Cricket fans, you’re in for a treat as the 2022/2023 Super Smash is here. Known as Dream11 Super Smash, the tournament is scheduled to run from the 13th of December till the 19th of January. The Central Stags are your defending champions. There are several channels broadcasting the event worldwide, yet they’re restricted to there own countries. Technically, you can bypass these restrictions and you will. Here’s the full guide to watch Super Smash 2022/2023 live online wherever you are in the world.
How to Watch Dream11 Super Smash 2022/2023 Live Online
Channels Broadcasting the 2022/2023 Super Smash Live
The fifteenth season of the Super Smash Twenty20 cricket tournament can be streamed from all over the world thanks to several broadcasters in different countries.
However, each channel has the official rights to broadcast the tournament in specific locations. These services apply geo-blocks, which will restrict user access if their internet traffic is coming from outside the channel’s area of coverage.
In other words, if you don’t have the right IP address, you’ll definitely be locked out. This is the issue you’ll be facing and I’ll be solving it later on in the article.
As for now, the following are the official channels simulcasting Dream11 Super Smash 2022/2023:
Your IP address allows the channel to determine your location. If you had a tool to change that, you can access any of the services on our list today. Luckily, such a tool exists and the solution to all your internet problems is in the next part.
How to Watch Dream11 Super Smash 2022/2023 Live with a VPN
The channels’ coverage is only available in their respective regions and not for international streaming. The only thing you’re guaranteed to get is a geo-error message that bans your access. With a VPN, however, you can spoof your online location and appear to be where the channel needs you to be.
A VPN reroutes your internet traffic through one of its servers in a country of your selection. Upon connecting, you’ll obtain an IP address in that region and that’s all you need.
Now, when the channel reads your new IP address, it’ll qualify you as currently residing within its area of coverage and grants you full access. Take Hotstar for example.
Just connect to an Indian server, obtain an Indian IP, and you’re good to go.
The Steps – Dream11 Super Smash Anywhere
It’s a very easy process to go through. Follow the steps below and you’ll be watching Super Smash 2022/2023 in no time:
- Sign up with a VPN service provider. I strongly suggest ExpressVPN.
- Download and install their VPN app on your Android, iOS, PC, or Mac.
- Sign in with your newly created VPN account.
- From within the app, connect to a server where your chosen channel is located.
- Indian server for Hotstar.
- Australian server for Fox Sports.
- US server for Willow TV. etc…
- Head over to the channel’s website or dedicated app if available.
- Enjoy the Dream11 Super Smash live wherever you are.
To be honest, I’ve come across a lot of VPNs along the way. ExpressVPN is the best when it comes to unblocking geo-blocked channels abroad. If you don’t think that my VPN is your cup of tea, then you probably want to check the table below for an alternative.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
Super Smash 2022/2023 – What We Know So Far
This year’s Super Smash will run from 13 December 2022 and wrap up on the 19th of January 2023 with Central Stags as the defending champions. Here are the details you need to know:
Nine venues in New Zealand will host this year’s Super Smash:
- McLean Park, Napier (Central Stags)
- Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland (Auckland Aces)
- Hagley Oval, Christchurch (Canterbury Kings)
- Seddon Park, Hamilton (Knights)
- Basin Reserve, Wellington (Wellington Firebirds)
- University of Otago Oval, Dunedin (Otago Volts)
- Pukekura Park, New Plymouth (Central Stags)
- Molyneux Park, Alexandra (Otago Volts)
- Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui (Knights)
Six teams compete in the twenty20 league tournament:
- Auckland Aces
- Canterbury Kings
- Central Stags
- Northern Knights
- Otago Volts
- Wellington Firebirds
How to Watch The 2022/2023 Super Smash Live Anywhere – Final Thoughts
Dream11 Super Smash 2022/2023 features thirty-two matches. 30 of them will be the group league matches, while the rest are the preliminary final and of course, the final.
We look forward to seeing how the tournament goes as this year kicks off. In order to watch online anywhere, all you have to do is get a VPN and go through this guide. If you have further questions, feel free to drop them in the comments below.